- 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 -

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

Do you believe in Angels?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in Fallen Angels?

The Devil?

Catalina Morningstar, Lucifiers' older sister another old favourite of Gods' and the ruler of the supernatural predatory ruling the realm of the supernatural, and the creator of all creatures. The Mikaelsons? She was the fallen angel Ester called upon that night to create them, the werewolves were not just a part of nature Catalina created them, along with witches, sirens, hybrids and everything in between.

Though on Earth she is mostly known as the Queen because she is. All of the supernatural have heard of her for being the oldest they have ever known but the supernatural is torn. Some of the witches love her for being kind to nature and treating those with respect, yet the others are calling her abominations calling upon the skies for her ending not realising who they were praying to be her younger brother, the Devil.

Most of the supernatural know her personally those supernatural families or individuals in need or who are lost at the beginning of their immortal life, or those who have just broken their werewolf curses, or those who have just learned they were a witch or those learning they are not who they think they are. Like siphons for example, or hybrids or witches without a coven.

This is why Catalina is seen to be praised by some of the supernatural if not everyone.

But don't be fooled, because she is a fallen angel for a reason.

Catalina is coming to Mystic Falls hearing of a new doppelgänger, there she meets her old friends/lovers the Salvatore Brothers.

The brothers she left nearly a 100 years ago...

How will they react?

Will they learn the truth of who she really is?

What about her past with the Mikaelsons?

Will she be finally defeated? Maybe by a friend, an enemy or foe?

Maybe she'll find love is someone she least expects.

Or maybe she will never get out of her ways, but she'll be leaving herself in every guys minds.

- Damon
- Stefan
- Klaus
- Elijah
- Kol
- Jeremy
- Enzo

Most of the boys will be submissive in the bedroom 👀

Maybe even Silas, after all she is the top seductress, devilish woman they ever come across. Literally.

——-𑁍𑁍——-

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Alexa Demie or Doja Cat

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Fallen Angel, Creator of the Supernatural.

𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
- Ability to read people (their minds, their memories and their footprint (whether they're a good person).)
- Mind manipulation but can't compel
- Fly (wings)
- Definite immortality
- Doesn't age, can change her physical appearance as and when she wants to. (hair colour, different identity etc)
- Shape shift (into a supernatural creature she's created so all of them)
- Supernatural hearing, healing and speed abilities. Faster than an Original vampire.

— and a lot more —

𝐀𝐠𝐞: Billions old

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 21 years old

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Not sure if she'll have one yet.