- 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵 -

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓

Lacey Dilaurentis the middle sibling between Jason and Alison. The original Queen B of Rosewood High and the teacher who taught Alison everything. Only being a few years older, she was still in the age bracket to hang around with the posse Alison had made for herself.

Though one night, one fatal night Lacey and Alison were working together to finish all the mischief Alison had caused that summer. Only for Alison not to return back home, no she was now claimed to be missing.

Lacey has hardly any recollection of what happened that night, only remembering seeing the girls were okay in the barn before leaving to go out with her friend. Cece Drake, an ex girlfriend of her older brother.

Jason and Lacey have always been closer than Alison and Jason have, maybe due to being closer in ages.

Though that might not be true with Lacey still being 17, and Alison 15 and Jason being in his 20s. Or something else, maybe they were wired the same way compared to Alison.

However, Alison and Lacey were as attached to the hip people would think they are twins not older and younger sisters.

Lacey got Alison in parties and taught Alison all different tricks to get into places and how to protect herself. Lacey thought it was her job to teach her these things since her mother was too busy doing her own thing.

Though leaving Rosewood when Alison was declared missing, Lacey left to different cities and places across the country. Unlike her family who just moved to a far away town and tried to settle trying to live a new life.

Whilst on her travels she met people, stumbling across a vibrant city in New Orleans. There she meets a beautiful man, rugged, blonde and a hint of mischief in his eyes, introducing himself as Klaus Mikaelson.

That night they had a one night stand, and Klaus actually formed a connection with her. Talking to her for hours on end, apologising for the loss of her sister and he told her about his family...that must've been a shock.

Back in town, but she isn't alone, no she is carrying a 5 month old baby in arms. When her baby sister is pronounced and announced to be dead. Thinking Klaus has forgotten about her, she didn't tell him about the pregnancy thinking that was the last thing the Big Bad Wolf needed.

Though this was a bad time to come back to town. Exes coming back left and right and the anonymous monster A is back, not only that but so many of hers and the girls enemies are back.

Is she safe?

Will she make it out alive?

Only way to find out is for the Mikaelson family and the Rosewood gang to land in a cinema room to watch the life of Lacey Dilaurentis. The Original Liar, The Original Queen B and the older sister of the dead girl.

——-𑁍𑁍——-

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Ester Expósito
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Middle Child in Dilaurentis Family
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Klaus Mikaelson
𝐎𝐂 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Lacey Dilaurentis
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜: Retired Mean Girl (yk the vibe)

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Ester Expósito 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Middle Child in Dilaurentis Family𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Klaus Mikaelson 𝐎𝐂 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Lacey Dilaurentis 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜: Retired Mean Girl (yk the vibe)