- 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤 -

BOOK TITLE: 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
MAIN CHARACTER: 𝘈𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵
LOVE INTEREST(s): 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦
FACE CLAIM: 𝘌𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦
FANDOM: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
TYPE OF BOOK: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

— 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 —
𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒
—ꨄ—

Aspen Gilbert was a young girl who didn't know the feeling of love or the knowledge of having a truly loving family, and it was not until one day at school that changed everything from that day she was moved from her toxic family home and adopted into the Gilbert family with love from Grayson and Miranda a young girl like Aspen never understood.

What the Gilbert family didn't know about Aspen was what her life behind closed doors was like, not until Sherriff Forbes came with a knock on the door with a little Aspen Blanche at her side.

However, the sheriff or the town of Mystic Falls didn't know the real reason why Aspen needed to be removed from her family household; the sheriff didn't know the true horrors of being a Blanche child. More specifically, the magic-less child in the Blanche coven, yes, you read correctly, Aspen was born into a family surrounded by witches only to be born without.

The Blanche Coven was highly respected in the supernatural well, and they were highly respected in the witching community due to the rare magic the Blanche would practice. The French coven was the only type of witch to have the ability to create snow, to make hail storms, to create icy spells, to have control of something only mother nature could control.

As she was born with no magic or any signs of having the same abilities as the Blanche Coven, caused her life was harder than any infant's life should be. Her father would abuse her nonstop though not tough as he would have liked to be, and for that, he blamed his wife: Aspen's mother, Ivy Blanche.

Ivy Blanche was a witch in her own right, a beautiful and kind woman who didn't care if some members of the covens had magic or not; with the family she left to marry who she thought would be the love of her life, Ward Blanche the overprotective and misogynist man who only thought about power and the steps he could take to become more powerful.

It was Ward's narrative that caused him to be the cause of Ivy Blanche's death, killing her when he had enough of seeing his disgrace of a daughter being treated too nicely by her mother, believing that Aspen didn't and still doesn't deserve to be treated with such love.

Due to the murder of her mother in France, Ward moved with his disgrace of a daughter to the city of New Orleans in America. The city ruled by the supernatural is when the abuse for Aspen Blanche got more and more intense, as Ward would leave Aspen locked up in her room at the top of the attic for days and would only feed her enough for her to be alive. Not only that, but the five-year-old would be forced to be the slave of the house, meaning if there were any visitors like her father's friends, then her father would force her to make them feel at home.

With the numerous types of abuse the little Aspen had been exposed to and had experienced, the girl thought it to be normal that little girls were supposed to be exposed in front of old men, that it was normal for the fathers to abuse their little girls and that it was normal for someone like her, a witch without magic to be abused and not have any worth to them.

Though Aspen didn't realise what Ward didn't want Aspen to realise was just how respected the magic-less children of the Blanche children were to the immortal creatures of the supernatural. While werewolves and witches would label the magic-less children of the Blanche coven were abominations and were the children created by the devil, vampires thought differently.

The shared hatred vampires and the magic-less children would receive from witches, and the other members of the supernatural only made it so the two creatures would find comfort in each other. Whether it be through the work of destiny or another greater being up above, no matter what happened, a Blanche child without magic would somehow have a saviour, which would be a vampire.

Aspen would be finally saved at the age of 11 when the two family members if you could even call them, moved to Mystic Falls. Now the abuse didn't stop. If anything, it got even worse; what made it worse was Ward would make her go to school as if he hadn't left her locked up in the cellar of her so-called home the night before.

This didn't change until one day, everything changed, one of her bruises was exposed one day, which alerted the school and then the police and finally, after 11 years of abuse, Sheriff Forbes had managed to arrest Ward Blanche and Aspen Blanche was now a Gilbert.

From then onwards, Aspen would be known as the child the Gilberts saved. Aspen Gilbert would grow up in the household loved and adored by every family member, especially baby Jeremy who loved the hell out of his big sister.

Aspen becomes a very well-known teenager in the town of Mystic Falls, everyone knowing parts of her past, but everyone knows Aspen Gilbert as the Gilbert who would learn to have thick skin and would become best friends with Caroline Forbes, the shopaholic who would spend her adoptive parent's money on ridiculously expensive shoes.

Though that love would not stop the nightmares, she would have every night the visual images of her mother being killed, of those strange men hurting her in every way possible. The first couple of nights, Grayson and Miranda were shocked when Aspen expected a physical punishment for even existing, thinking that Grayson would need an outlet for his rage.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, and they did tragically on the date May 23rd, 2009. Her adoptive parents, herself and Elena Gilbert, were in a car accident as they were driven off the Wickery Bridge and into the falls. Somehow Aspen and Elena survived, but Grayson and Miranda did not.

From then, Elena blamed Aspen for the accident and the death of her parents, and there was tragedy once more in town. Well, the two girls better strap in because this is only the calm before the storm. After all, the Salvatores are starting to make their arrival. They are already here.

—ꨄ—

(note: face claim has been changed)