- 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 -

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
(was going to be titled Opposites)

A Salvatore and a Hale.
A vampire and a werewolf.
Two opposites.
Eternal enemies but these two seem to break the balance of that nature.
Derek and Jasmine or Min or Jazz.

Jasmine Salvatore, the twin sister of Damon Salvatore, is the one who stepped up to mother Stefan when their mother passed away.

Jasmine has a past in Beacon Hills, a past she would rather forget. A past surrounding a certain Alpha Pack and the death of one of her friends Paige, whom she had met through Derek... 

Jasmine comes to Mystic Falls with her little brother, Stefan when word of a doppelgänger had spread around the supernatural world. Mostly the vampires, and some of the werewolves in neighbouring towns but mainly vampires.

The two brothers were quickly repeating history with their love of a girl with the same face as their ex-girlfriend and ex-best friend of Jasmine's. Katherine Pierce or Katerina Petrova.

Now with the two boys being besotted with Katherine in 1864 they never learned anything about her. Jasmine though? Oh, she learned everything, especially since Katherine knew she was going to die anyways. Learning about a man named Klaus, and his wicked family.

well, it didn't work well for Katherine, did it?

After a good while of being with the Scooby-Gang and learning Katherine is alive and in town. Jasmine did one clever thing.

She left. No call, no note, no warning signs to her brothers. She just left and left for Beacon Hills.

——

Derek Hale, one out of 3 survivors from the house fire set off by one of his girlfriends at the time, though this girlfriend was older, a hunter and the enemy. He didn't realise that until the night of the fire, and now he carries that guilt with him.

Derek just misses the time before that night, misses his family, Paige and most of all the woman he was truly in love with. His supposed nemesis though he never saw her that way, was Jasmine Salvatore.

The immortal beauty who took the young boy's breath away.

Derek dated and fell in love with Paige but in his heart, he knew that despite how much of a perfect girl Paige was, she wasn't his first love. Jasmine was, despite Jasmine never being in a relationship with him or anything I'd the sort Derek still fell in love.

Now he's back in Beacon Hills after 6 years. Six years since the fire, six years since he has spoken to Jasmine and six years since everything went to crap.

The two are back in Beacon Hills together.

What will happen?
Lovers?
Friends?
Friends with Benefits?

One day, Klaus and Stefan come to Beacon Hills when Stefan hears of where his older sister went to. They are also there for wolf hunting, but what they didn't know was these wolves are different to the ones in Mystic Falls.

Her life constantly flip-flopping between Mystic Falls and Beacon Hills. But it's when either of the families hears of Jasmine for a while do they go searching.

Where is she?

Well, she is found in New Orleans somehow pregnant? She's a vampire. It's impossible to become pregnant right?

Not. Not just her though because of a werewolf next to her in the cave... Hayley Marshall is also pregnant.

With Klaus Mikaelson's baby.

Will Jasmine stay in New Orleans? or Will she and Derek go back to Beacon Hills?

——-𑁍𑁍——-

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Kylie Jenner

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 25 years old
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 165 years old
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Vampire
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Derek Hale

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 25 years old 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 165 years old𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Vampire𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Derek Hale