- 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 -

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙄𝘿𝙀𝘼: 𝘞𝘢𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 + 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳

𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍: 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎: 𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘭 𝘎𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘪 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀: 𝘒𝘢𝘪 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

Veronica Salvatore, the older sibling to both Stefan and Damon she was the one to clean Damon's wounds when their father had beat him viciously, the one to look after Stefan when her mother was too busy coming up with ways to fake her death

Though things drastically changed the one year, more specifically the year 1864, the year where everything turned south, the year it had become a war between the Salvatore brothers who were fighting to gain the attention of the ever-so-beautiful Katherine Piece who unknown to many was a demon of the night.

One night, Veronica Salvatore had come to return home from her trip to a different town as she was working in the family business, shockingly Veronica was Guiseppes favourite child, only due to fact he had her with the woman he was truly in love with and not his hag of a wife Lily.

When she returned Veronica could see the demon known as Katherine Pierce toying with her brothers, causing her to do everything in order to stop Katherine from hurting her brothers any longer.

Though what she did not realise was Katherine had beat her to it, compelling the brothers to forget who their sister was, which was easy enough and the first step to her final plan.

Killing Veronica Salvatore.

Though plans didn't exactly go to plan, not when Veronica was quick to spill the beans to her father starting the hunt of all vampires and putting them under the church. Meaning the only thing left for Katherine to do was to kill her quickly but for the ultimate revenge, Katherine turns her.

A brand new, freshly turned vampire in the middle of a vampire hunt? Impossible, and so in the result it was Veronica Salvatore who was taken away and Katherine got away.

When they turned into vampires came back to them that night, more specifically the memory of their older sister, and with her gone the two didn't know how to cope without her.

Not just that, despite Katherine being the one to compell their memories of their sister away, Damon was blinded by his deep love for the woman and promised Stefan an eternity of misery.

Nearly 150 years and the Salvatore Brothers are back in their hometown causing chaos across town, Stefan came to the town due to his hero act of rescuing a teenager from a car crash submerched under the water only to notice this girl had the same face as Katherine Pierce.

With fascination, he comes back to town to get to know the girl, who is known as Elena Gilbert one of the founding families in Mystic Falls.

Not long after Stefan's arrival Damon followed through, killing people left, right and centre all so he can get into the chamber underneath the Fell's Church to find Katherine.

Elena and Bonnie believes Damon wants Katherine because he loves her, as did Stefan for a long time. But no, Damon believes that if he finds and rescues Katherine from the tomb then in return Katherine will have the decency to tell him what she did to his and Stefan's older sister.

Only Katherine was not in the tomb, Veronica Salvatore was.

After a century of being trapped in a tomb, desicated and almost mummified Veronica is thrusted into the modern world learning about everything she needs to while dealing with the town's supernatural drama.

Being introduced to the Mikaelson family was the worse and the best thing to ever happen to her, the brunette was introduced to Klaus when trapped in Alaric's apartment with her sworn enemy Katherine.

Shockingly, especially to Katherine, the two Klaus and Veronica are actin in ways enemies shouldn't, more like a brother and sister, as unknown to Katherine the Mikaelsons were very aware of who Veronica was, only they didn't realise she was a vampire.

The explanation of Veronica being trapped into the tomb the supernatural universe thought Katherine was in caused Klaus to become volitile in anger wanting to rip Katherine's heart out of her chest.

Eventually, the Mikaelsons are brought into the picture, and the war between Mikaelsons and Salvatores continues, only Veronica is neutral to the whole battle which altimately puts her in a sticky situtation, only it was the Mikaelsons that understand her inner conflict.

As just like Veronica, the Mikaelson's are all about family, and because of that Veronica went with her brothers to New Orleans to search for answers for a cure to treat a sirebond between vampires.

Just that one trip reunites her with her one true love, Marcel Gerard.

The two united, and not wanting to be seperated from each other, the Salvatore sister decides to take a break from the war going on in Mystic Falls and decides to stay in New Orleans.

Gaining a new life with an old love, gaining a daugher figure, Davina and doing everything in their power to protect the little witch.

Thus starting a war in power, during the short amount of time, Marcel remained the King of New Orleans, and Veronica Salvatore became the Queen.

In no time the Mikaelsons had come to New Orleans, with an unexplainable pregnancy, only it was not just Hayley to become pregnant, secrets, betrayal, love, lust and death.

A war brewing in New Orleans as Veronica's happy life yet again did not last for long, and herself trapped.

This time in a whole different world, though it was also the same, a copy of the world only with no one else around.

Or so she thought.

She meet the love of her life, this time someone who would kill for her instead of put her on the line of danger.

Will her life always be in conflict of a war zone or will she finally find piece?