- 𝖱𝖤𝖯𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸 -

BOOK TITLE: 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
MAIN CHARACTER: 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦
LOVE INTEREST: 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯
FACE CLAIM: 𝘚𝘺𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘺
TYPE OF BOOK: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
FANDOM: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

— 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 —
𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒

—ꨄ—

Gracelyn Salvatore was the middle child of her family with a family that didn't always appreciate her, with an abusive father and a mother who barely acknowledged her. Though that didn't stop Gracelyn from being the person she wanted to be, having a shining personality who would always be there to put a smile on people's faces, a need to help people in any way she can and a loving nature who would draw men into wanting to be loved by the wonder who was Gracelyn Salvatore.

It was Gracelyn's loving and kind nature that would be her first mistake in the year 1864, the reason why Gracelyn and her siblings are now living immortals wandering lost in the world while being forced to make a name for themselves in the world of the supernatural.

1864 the year everything came crumbling down and this all started with Gracelyn helping a pitiful orphan into their home. Unknowingly the family the orphan was a deadly vampire, Katherine Pierce who would become the very person to ruin the bond of the Salvatore siblings by making the brother forget their sister for the time being. The reason the Salvatores are now vampires is because of Katherine Pierce, the reason why Damon the oldest Salvatore child is promising Stefan, the youngest an eternity of misery and the reason why Gracelyn is no longer her sweet loving self.

Instead now Gracelyn is someone to not be messed with, especially when knowing it was her sweet loving self that caused this, Gracelyn learned to hide her emotions as a vampire. So when Stefan learned of the origin of his older sister is a daughter of a different woman and disowned Gracelyn of the Salvatore name Gracelyn didn't care. As long as she still had Damon in her life she didn't care, all she wanted was to be free, and as a vampire she is just that, only with turning into a vampire she still felt a part of her was missing.

A part of Gracelyn was definitely missing which would be found out as she was growing up learning her biological mother was a werewolf and therefore Gracelyn should've been one as well. Only it wasn't until Gracelyn was turned into a vampire and killed her first kill did she realise that her werewolf was trapped to be hidden from the rest of the world. Thinking of herself as a failure and being the only one to be feeling this way, and seeing this as a weakness Gracelyn made a name for herself and now her name is muttered with fear.

Only Gracelyn wasn't the only one to be in such a state. There was another century before her who was also cursed to have his werewolf side trapped from within and hidden from the world, the name was Klaus Mikaelson.

He was also cursed by his mother to hide the fact that Klaus was not his father's son, though it was this curse that also drove Klaus Mikaelson to insanity trying to break it. Causing his once sweet loving self to become monstrous to those who tried to cross him and this sometimes would even stretch to his siblings, who only wanted something or someone to save him.

After a century and a past to be mostly forgotten, Gracelyn is back in her home town in Mystic Falls to help her older brother finish what he was supposed to do that night in 1864. Find and kill the woman who caused Gracelyn's world to crash and burn, Katherine Pierce, only to find a look-alike who is trying to rip the family apart once again.

Klaus Mikaelson is also on the way to town to break his curse once and for all, only to reunite with those from his past and find out that just maybe he is not on his own for all time as he thought he was.

—ꨄ—