- 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 -

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃

Rosewood is a town filled with secrets and the need to look perfect.

A prestige town.

Filled with booming businesses, rich families and with that rich children. With money comes secrets.

Not everything is as it seems, and others are rumours made to cover lies up.

Liliana Mikaelson would know all about that. She is the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, the sister who was forgotten about. The only thing that concerned Hayley was Liliana looked nothing alike to Hope, not like a twin would normally be a photocopy of their twin.

Liliana looked completely different.

Hope turned out to be a redhead and Liliana was blonde with blue eyes. Taking after Klaus rather than Hayley's genes.

Though none of this mattered to Niklaus Mikaelson, her father.

Niklaus adores Liliana more than life itself. So when one day when he walks into the compound to see Hayley about to abuse his daughter. He was done, and thank god he was.

He left for a town he had never heard of, but quickly became one of the wealthiest families in town.

Niklaus is content with the hiding spells placed by many of the witches he has encountered on the way to Rosewood.

Liliana met Alison quite early, earlier than the other girls and from there they were pretty knit-tight and grew up together.

Meeting the girls and eventually creating a reputation for themselves.

Liliana and Alison were the closest of the group, they were practically sisters and scarily alike personalities-wise.

With their blonde hair, blue eyes and matching personalities you would think Alison was her twin. Rather than Hope.

Though one night changes everything. September 1st 2009.

Secrets will be revealed.
Her family might find them.
Will someone catch Liliana's eye?

- Jason
- Toby
- Caleb
- Maybe someone new

Not only them but Liliana was a relationship girl different to Alison who had many hookups rather than relationships.

One night, when the girls are all together and the parents are out doing god knows what, a flash appears in front of them. Dropping them in a room-like cinema, the family reunites, Hayley's actions are brought to the surface and the supernatural is revealed.

Watch the life of Liliana Mikaelson, the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson.

——-𑁍𑁍——-
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Madelyn Cline

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Tribrid
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 16
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 (s): Multiple
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞: Jason

(think I'm going to start publishing this as well, now or start writing it now.)

)