Chapter 1(:

As Sutton glanced at the clock in 9th period history she thought to herself, "ugh!! 15 minutes." Time was ticking by so slow!! As the day came to an end Sutton looked at her friends Charloette, a.k.a Char, and Madeline, a.k.a Mads, from across the room and mouthed "last day!!" with a bright smile. When the bell rang the three of them walked out of history and headed towards their lockers. "Finally, the day we have been waiting for if here! Last day of junior year!!" Mads said with a smile. "Hey Sutton are we still staying at your cousin Emma's this summer?" Char asked while checking her iphone. "Yup, pretty sure. We will stop by Mads house first and then your house Char, we will be staying at my house tonight and leave bright and early tomorrow morning! Sound like a plan?!?!" Sutton said excitedly. "YES!!!!" Char and Mads said with huge smiles. As they grabbed the last of their things from their lockers, Mads was watching the latest Austin Mahone video. "I love him," Char said smiling "but I'dhave to say that Alex is cuter." She said with a wink. Sutton, Char, and Mads grabbed their things and walked into the Texas sun to Suttons green slugbug. 

      It was 9pm and the girls were in Suttons room listening to One Direction with facials and their long hair in buns that sat perfectly atop their heads. Suttons iphone beeped "Emma(:" read across the screen. Sutton opened the text "Heyy!! you guys still coming to the party tonight and staying all summer??? Love ya cuzz(:" Sutton sent a quick reply, "Duhhh!! haha yup see you then love u girl(:"  "Alright girls!! Shower time then bed, gotta get up early tomorrow morning to head to San Antiono" Sutton said tossing her phone on the bed and grabbing her towel. 

     "Beep, Beep, Beep" Suttons alarm went off at 8am on the dot. "ughhh, time to get up girls... Char, Mads" Sutton said kicging them sleepily. Char moaned and covered her face with her pillow. "Mads get  up we gotta get ready." Sutton said pulling off Mads blanket. "Stop!! Im up.. " Mads said sleepily. Char slowly got up. After at least 10 minutes of Sutton waking up Char and Mads, they were finally up and moving. The girls quickly brushed their teeth, pulled their heair up, threw on some sweats and tanks, put their bags in the car and headed off to San Antonio.