14

Warning: My book contains mature content and if someone is not comfortable with it, please don't read it.

(You can also skip this chapter, it won't hinder the continuity of the plot.)

Jungkook's pov:

She stood there like a scared deer. If I could I would have chuckled at the sight but all I could do was smirk and admire her.

This woman has been testing my patience ever since I met her. Everything about her screams danger zone yet I feel like a moth drawn to her light and warmth. I was always aware of her constant eyes on me. It gave some sort of satisfaction, a surge of power over her. I agreed to work in her father's farms to prove that I was sorry but as time passed I wanted to stay in close proximity of her, the very reason i agreed to stay under the same roof as her. Her mere presence was doing things to me.

The urge to touch her, hold her, stare at her was growing within like a plague. But at the same time I was inexperienced in all this. I knew from where my thoughts were surfacing from- I saw her as a woman, not just as the opposite sex. And I wanted to do things to her only a man could, one man could.
And I'll make sure it would be me.

Secretly I had purchased Erotica books. I know the basic things that go down during intercourse but I wanted to be fully knowledged about it. Every night before sleeping I would read them and closely observe the paintings drawn on each page. There were a lot of things that left me baffled. Us human beings are so full of surprises. We invent our own ways to feel pleasured. I wouldn't lie, I thought of her every single time. An electrifying spark would run down my spine when I did and that was my que to close the book and sleep. It felt a little disrespectful to pleasure myself while thinking of her when she wasn't stringed to me in any way. Not yet. But soon.

All good things to those who wait.

I wasn't bluffing when I asked her to apply that paste on my body. I desperately wanted to feel her hands on my skin. I am a very patient person but it was growing thin by the passing second. Now that I was alone with her, I wanted to make the most of it. No! I wasn't going to cross the line, not before our relationship has a name but I just needed a memory to hold on to and think of it when my patience grew thin again.

I completely removed the cloth leaving my torso bare for her to see. Her eyes went south and frowned a little. She must be confused about my scars. I also wasn't lying when I said I wasn't ashamed of them. They were rewards, they made me the man I am today. There was a sword slash on the right side of my torso and three on my back. Before she could ask, I answered her unsaid question." Some villagers are not very welcoming." I did not like lying to her but i also did not want her to treat me differently after finding out my true identity. Her eyes softened with realization. Was she pitying me?
I certainly did not like the sound of it.

She walked towards me and stood a foot away, her eyes still not leaving the scar.
"May I touch it?" She whispered softly, so delicately. I nodded my head, my eyes glued to her. Lifting her hand, she softly put her fingers on the scar. I couldn't help but gulp. I have been craving to have skin to skin contact with her. Her fingers traced it up." You're still beautiful." I momentarily froze. No one had really appreciated my scars much, not my mother, not even my brother. He just cried when he saw them for the first time. I couldn't blame him, he was just a small child.
The urge to engulf this woman in my arms had reached its peak.
If you don't step away from me right now, I won't be responsible for what happens next.

She suddenly realised what she just said and slapped her hand across her mouth, abruptly stepping away from me.
I did not mean it to happen literally.