𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

WILL BRANDT

Tatum lifts her head of my shoulder and I watch as shock fills her beautiful brown eyes

watch as shock fills her beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe I let you just do that." She lets out a huge breath.

I can't believe I just did that either.

I was supposed to be keeping her away from me. From my demons. Not finger fucking her against a fucking wall.

But when I touched her soft skin and when she said yes in that sultry voice I fucking lost it.

I was supposed to stop even when she said yes but then I felt her perfect pussy clench around my finger and I was a goner.

Apparently so was she because I can still hear her screams of pleasure when she came.

My thoughts get cut short when she pushes of me and attempts to run away.

I grab her wrist and pull her back into my chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Getting far away from you." She spits in a hostile tone but the look in her eyes and the shiver that runs up her spine when she looks at how close we are tells me different.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Why not?" Her brows draw together and her lips form into a pout.

Adorable.

"Because you're mine." I smirk.

For once in my life I forget about the demons.

I just want her.

Want her to be mine.

"I'm not yours." She wiggles trying to free herself from my hold.

But I don't let her go.

"Now let me go." She tries to push me shins but I don't budge.

"I'm not letting you go. Not now not ever." I say before I can stop the words from coming out.

Shit!

Her big brown eyes widen and her plump lips part.

Fuck. She hot.

"W-what." She says with a confused look on her face.

"You heard me. Your mine. Forever and always. Which means I'm never letting you go."

She opens her mouth then closes it but opens it again. "O-ok." She lets out of breath.

I was not expecting that.

"You may not let me go but I'm not your property asshole. I'm my own person." She raises her hand and smacks me against the head.

There she is.

My Tatum.

"Now, i seriously need you to let go right now because I've got the case of the munches and I'm freezing my ass off."

Reluctantly I let her go so she can do what she needs to do.

I watch as she skips up the stairs probably to get a robe or something.

And I can't help but wonder why she said ok.

Why she let me do what she let me do.

She hops back down the stairs in fuzzy bunny slippers, robe, and a big smile decorating her gorgeous face.

She claps her hands together and she says, "let's make some food big guy!"

A smile tugs on my mouth and chest does this weird thing where it feels warm.

Only with this girl.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter hopefully the next one will be longer.

Emberly's chapter next!

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!