𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Thump, Thump

Thump, Thump

Thump, Thump

That's the only sound I hear as I walk down the dark path.

I had just been walking home from a late night at cheer practice.

Yea that's right I had fucking cheer practice at 7:30 pm. Whoever the fuck scheduled that will pay, but that's not my main concern right now.

My main concern is the fact that it's dark out and the only light I have is the tiny flickering street lamp.

I'm not one who scares easily but given the circumstances and the sound of foot steps following behind me, the feeling of my heart about to explode out of my chest isn't so surprising.

Nothings going to happen, your gonna be fine.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Thanks that helps a fucking ton.

Ignoring the voice in my head I look behind me and see a dark shadow peek from behind the corner of one of the tall trees beside the sidewalk.

It quickly disappears and I begin to walk faster when I knock into a wall.

What the fuck is a wall doing in the middle of the sidewalk.

I rub my head wincing a little, when I realize it wasn't a wall it was a person.

Oh fuck me.

I look up expecting to see the creepy dark figure that's been following me but instead I see none other than Will Brandt.

The six foot fucking TEN, wall of pure muscle and hotness, mixed with some paint and sadistic charm. The guy that every girl tries to fuck and snuggle up to but never gets to snuggle part.

My enemy since the day we met in the 8th grade. Even as a 14 year old he was still the same sadistic, unfeeling, arrogant, artist he is now. That's probably why we're never friends in the beginning.

After he started a rumor that I fucked my teacher, admitted to it then didn't even bother to apologize, there was no chance in hell we're going to be friends.

That's where this all started. The fighting, the pranks, the threats of murder and arson.

"Ow you douchebag!" I whisper yell not wanting to draw any attention from that creep that's probably still lurking.

"First off you bumped into me Wreny and second why the fuck are you whispering?" He looks at me with a raised brow.

I grab his arm, tuck him close to me and continue walking.

I ignore the tingling sensation that makes its way through my body that I get from how close we are and speak, "First off fuck you and second someone's been following me sense I left cheer practice."

"What do you mean someone's been following you I don't see anything." He looks behind him and I follow his movement to see that whoever was following me is gone.

Thank god.

"Well that's probably because he's hiding dimwit. Your looming presence probably scared him away." I let go of his arm and push him off.

"Well than your welcome Wreny."

"I don't remember saying thank you Willie." I see a tick in his jaw as the nickname slips out of my mouth. He hates that nickname just like how I hate Wreny.

"What are you doing out here anyway." I ask.

"I was walking back to school to grab some art supplies I left there but then an annoying little girl bumped into me." He said a slight smirk appearing on his stupid godlike face.

"I am not a little girl. I'm 5'8 for your information you just happen to be a fucking giant." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Wreny. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

I was to wrapped up in the conversation to realize we were standing right in front of my house. "I would say goodnight to you but I just remembered I hate you."

"Right back at ya Mercy." He saluted as his figure slowly disappeared around the dark corner.

I laid in bed that night two things on my mind. Both equally scary.

One, I had been followed halfway home by god knows who and two, Will Knox Mother fucking Brandt had just walked me home.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This chapter kinda boring but I hope your still enjoyed.

Will and Tatum aren't like hardcore enemies to lovers, because it kinda hard for me to write but I'm trying my best for you guys. It will probably be mostly banter.

How do you like Tatum so far?

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!