𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Thump,

Thump,

Thump,

Thump.

That's the sound my heart makes when my body makes contact with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

The girl who I secretly watch to make sure she's safe at school. The girl who's constantly sneaking ice cream and picking flowers when she thinks no one's watching.

Call me a stalker, I know most people would but frankly I don't give a damn.

Birdie, which whose name I recently, figured out fascinates me. When I see her and even when I don't I have an animalistic urge to make her mine.

An urge to make sure she's safe and happy. To keep that light in her bright green eyes and to keep that sparkling personality she has alive and well forever.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." She looks up with me with those eyes. Those damn eyes.

"Wow you're tall for a seventeen year old." She smiles. That damn smile.

"It's alright." I keep my regular straight face even though I want you to smile at how adorable she is.

Dammit. Sense when do I think people are adorable.

"To make it up to you I'll walk you to class kind sir." She salutes and wraps her arm in mine.

I don't say anything. Mostly because I'm stunned at the fact that my heart beets faster at her touch.

There's that wave of protectiveness again.

What is this girl doing to me.

Her little legs move fast as she asks, "What class do you have next?"

"English, Mrs. Carter." Is all I say.

"You don't talk much do you? But that's okay I talk a lot so it's perfect." She says as she turns down the hall towards my class.

We come to a halt in front of my classroom entrance. "Here you are good sir." She nods with a smiles.

"I'll see you around. And by that I mean I will purposely find you and bug you until to talk me. And then we'll become bestest friends." She smiles and salutes as she skips away.

Friends. I hate that word. We are going to be far from friends.

Or maybe not. Maybe I should keep her away from me and the fucked up beast that's waiting to be unshackled inside me.

My phone dings just as I'm about to go into class and get rid of these unwanted thoughts.

UNKNOWN: Birdie Carrington. The first  girl who seems to be the brooding Cade Grimms new fascination. It would be terrible if something were to happen to her. Don't you think?

Until then Cade,
Unknown.

Who wants to hurt my Birdie.

That's the question on my mind all through class and the rest of the day.

It's also the question that kept me up that night.

But that's also when I make a vow that no one will hurt my Birdie.

AUTHORS NOTE:

How are you liking Birdie and Cade so far?

How do you like Cade so far?

How are you feeling about the stalker, they haven't done anything that bad yet but threats and some stalking at night.

This chapter was pretty boring and I'm sorry the next couple ones probably will be because I'm just focusing on introducing the characters in their relationships and minor encounters with the stalker but I promise it will get better.

After the first section of the characters in this story and my other story 'Where I found love' a new story will be coming!

One more thing, WE OFFICIALLY HIT 100 READS!

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!