𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A stinging sensation erupted through my cheek

A stinging sensation erupted through my cheek. Tears threatened to push there way from the back of my eye lids and out of my eyes.

Suck it up.

You have no right to cry.

"You whore." My step dad spits in my face. The
Pungent smell of alcohol on his breath.

Along with the tears that want to come up, throw up tries to claw its way out of my throat.

"I bet you were gonna got meet some boy. Huh? You little slut." He hits me gains and this time the force knocks me to the ground.

"I...," I push my self up on my elbow, ignoring the pain and look up at him. "Was going to go meet my friends. For a sleepover."

It was true. The girls and I had a sleepover at Tatum's house once every wee to catch up.

Sure we saw each other every week day for school and we went to lunch and the mall. Occasionally other places, but our weekly sleepovers kept us close.

A night where all worries melted away and it was just us. Free to talk about our problems and laugh.

I still haven't told the girls about my step father and his daily activities, that include getting drunk when mom isn't home and often hitting me.

But it was fine.

I didn't want to worry them they had enough to worry about as it is. I don't want to burden them with my silly problems.

Or anyone for that matter.

Well that's what I thought until my step father Samual said something that made my final straw snap.

"You little whore. I bet that's just an excuse so you can sneak off and suck some boy off. Your friends are gonna leave you once they find out what a little slut you are.Walking around with your little crop tops and tight clothes." He pairs taking a sip of his beer bottle.

"Not just your friends, no. Everyone you love will leave you and no one, no matter how much you suck them off or suck up to them, will love you." He kicks my back of my elbow and onto the floor.

His figure disappears around the corner and my eyes blur with tears.

I muster up enough strength to pull myself up and silently close the door behind me.

I don't know where I'm going, I can't let my friends see me like this. Not that I want to see them right now.

After what Sam said I realized that he's right. No ones gonna love me.

I mean what's there too love.

I wipe my tears and take a deep breath in before I continue walking.

It's late, sense we normally start our sleepovers later at night so image the way I feel walking in the dark right now.

Why did I think this was a good idea.

Maybe because you don't want to stay in that house.

I feel a shadow behind me before I see it.

It's okay.

It's okay.

You're in a rich neighborhood, what could possibly happen.

Right?

I hear footsteps subtly follow behind me, as I walk down the path to god knows where.

You know where.

My eye lids burn and I'm suddenly thankful that my feet led me to a certain persons house.

Silas.

The footsteps get louder and my steps get faster.

Without thinking I knock on the door and almost immediately, like he could sense it was me he opens the door.

"Ma belle? What are you doing-." As soon as I hear that sweet nickname he has for me, I break down in his arms and cut of his sentence.

He doesn't even hesitate when he strokes my hair and whispers soothing words in my ear.

We may not be together anymore after our fallout but he'll always be my safe.

AUTHORS NOTE:

How do you like Hayven so far?

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring and only had a mild interaction with the stalker.

One more character and the first section of the story will be done!

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!