Chapter 225 : Abilities of a Winged Sabertooth

[A/N : Hey guys. This chapter is Sponsored by Terrance Smith. You can thank him for the Double Release.]

Goro moved towards a boulder on the huge mountain. He said, "This should be a no-brainer, but we also have very high strength."

He raised his paw and brought it down on the boulder with a lot of force. His paw split the boulder into two and turned a lot of it into dust. Fujin wasn't surprised. He expected such physical prowess from them.

Goro said, "See see! How I turned it into dust with a wave of my paw! That's how strong I am."

Fujin replied, "Yeah, that is very strong. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it."

Goro laughed, "Of course, you wouldn't. I could bite that stone too, but I don't want dust and soil in my mouth."

Fujin said, "It's fine. I can guess what a bite from you can do. Show me your other skills!"

Goro said, "Cool."

He flapped his wings and moved away from the mountain and said, "Watch. This is the skill that makes us the apex predators."

Goro's body suddenly became still. Chakra gathered on his wings. Fujin sensed it and was surprised, 'Nature chakra! Even the younger ones can use Senjutsu?'

Goro flapped his wings again. This time, he didn't move. Instead, very strong winds flew downwards. Fujin was surprised. He analyzed, 'That attack is stronger than my supercharged Infinite Breakthrough! And at least a few times stronger.'

Goro chuckled, "Are you shocked? You are shocked, right? If I use this attack on animals on land, all of them will die. Even if they survive, they will be injured. And even if they are strong enough to resist, I can just fly away. Hahahaha!"

If anyone else heard Goro's words, they might feel contempt for his attitude. However, Fujin wasn't one of them. He agreed with Goro's strategy wholeheartedly.

In Fujin's books, other than winning a war without fighting, the best way to fight was to maintain distance and keep attacking the enemy without allowing the enemy to attack back.

And if the enemy is stronger? He can always run away and turn the fight into a game of tag. It was why Fujin learnt so many jutsus that allowed him to hide and escape.

Fujin thought, 'Looks like I was hasty. He is good!'

Goro said, "In addition, we can also do this!"

He began gathering chakra in his throat. He looked up and fired a beam made of wind. The beam hit the cloud and created a huge hole in it!

Fujin observed the wind beam carefully. His eyes widened as he noticed how the beam worked. He couldn't help but mutter, "Incredible!"

Goro was surprised. He looked back at Fujin and asked, "Did you understand what happened?"

Fujin looked at Goro. He realized that Goro's breath had gotten heavier. He thought, 'It seems like the attack uses a lot of chakra.'

Fujin nodded, "Yeah. Though it seemed like a normal beam of wind, it is instead made of incredibly sharp winds. The inside of the beam is basically like a meat grinder. If anyone were to be hit by it, I doubt any flesh would be left on their bones!"

Goro exclaimed, "Wow! Father wasn't kidding when he said that your affinity to wind is very strong. And you are right. This is my most devastating attack. It is also the signature attack of our pride. We call it the Wind Breath or the Breath of Wind. The only way to survive it is if the opponent has a very tough body that can't be cut with my winds. But I haven't met any such opponents yet, hahaha. Even if someone has tough skin, they still have vulnerable parts like eyes, nose and ears."