Chapter 200 : Telescope Technique Vs Seals

[A/N: 200th Chapter!]

Fujin was happy with the progress he was making. He decided, 'I should take a few months off and learn all the jutsus that I decided to learn. After all, I completed a lot of missions in the last month. Combined with my team disbanding, it shouldn't raise any eyebrows.'

Having made a decision, Fujin began making hand signs.

'Lightning Release: False Darkness Jutsu'

He stretched his arms forward. Lightning was launched from his palms. Fujin aimed it at a mannequin. However, right before the jutsu hit it, Fujin changed its direction. It barely missed the mannequin.

Fujin analyzed, 'Hmm, this jutsu's power output is much weaker than Lightning Beam. But, with training, I'll be able to maneuver this jutsu more freely. So in a usual battle, False Darkness will be much more effective. Lightning Beam, on the other hand, will be more effective when used on a stationary object, an immobilized enemy or when I want to use it to confront an enemy's jutsu head-on.'

Fujin continued training False Darkness jutsu until he ran out of chakra. For the next 2 days, he trained the jutsu until he could perform it seamlessly.

Fujin weaved the same hand signs and performed the jutsu. He aimed the lightning at a mannequin. Right before he hit it, he changed its direction to another mannequin. He repeated it once again and changed its direction to 3rd mannequin and scored a direct hit.

Fujin smiled while breathing heavily. He concluded, 'Shit, it isn't easy to train 2 rank B jutsus at the same time! It puts a lot of strain on my chakra reserves. Lightning jutsus use a lot more chakra than Wind jutsus. Still, it looks like this jutsu is down. Though I haven't reduced the hand signs required, it's fine. Reducing or even eliminating hand signs will require months of training. I can do that slowly over a few years.

Anyways, it's time to practice the next jutsu.'

Fujin weaved hand signs. Lightning appeared on his body. After a second, the lightning changed its shape. It began taking the shape of needles. However, suddenly they collapse. The lightning on his body dispersed as well.

Fujin frowned, 'This jutsu is tough.'

He kept trying. On his 14th try, he finally managed to make the Lightning on his body change shape to needles. His body had dozens of Lightning needles pointing away from him. He made another hand sign. Immediately, all the Lightning needles were launched. They travelled around 5 meters before dispersing into the air.

Fujin sighed, 'This jutsu is tough. Though I guess the difficulty makes sense. After all, it isn't simple like just generating and launching Lightning. The scroll said that hundreds or even thousands of small needles can be formed. And they can be launched for around 40 meters around the user. In addition, the user can also control the part of the body on which the needles are formed. This way, the user can avoid hitting allies.'

Fujin kept training the Electric Needle Spread jutsu.

Five days later, Hiruzen was sitting at his desk going through the paperwork. The Uchiha massacre had increased his workload numerous times. He had to check files on every dead Uchiha ninja, classify them as dead and analyze any impact their death might have. He had been working on it for over a week.

With a sigh, he closed one file and handed it to his assistant. His assistant handed him the next file. The file was titled, 'Uchiha Mieko'.

Hiruzen opened and read all her data. He analyzed, 'She didn't have much contact outside her clan. Just her Genin squad. Renjiro should be fine. He is used to dealing with such events.'