Chapter 216 : Bounty!

Fujin decided, 'I need to reduce the hand signs required for this jutsu. No, I want to eliminate them. Only then this jutsu will show its true worth. In addition, I also need to learn how to apply this jutsu to just one body part. It will save chakra and increase the versatility of this jutsu.'

Fujin was about to begin practicing when his doorbell rang. He answered the door. It was a messenger asking him to visit Hiruzen.

Fujin flickered to Hiruzen's office. Since the door was open, he just walked in. Hiruzen noticed Fujin and handed him a book and said, "Check this."

Hiruzen had already opened the page for Fujin to see. Fujin was surprised to see what he did. However, soon a smile appeared on his face as he thought, '20 million already? Not bad. Not bad at all. Though I guess that this is more due to Hiruzen's rumors rather than my achievements.'

Hiruzen looked at Fujin's smile and coughed to get Fujin's attention. He said, "That isn't a good thing Fujin."

Fujin had a wry smile on his face on hearing his remark. He thought, 'Shit, that fight with Darui makes me want to fight more such fights. I need to meditate and eliminate that thought. They may feel fun but are super harmful to my life!'

Fujin said, "Yes. But I don't need to be worried inside our village, right?"

Hiruzen nodded, "There hasn't ever been any incident of anyone claiming bounties inside Konoha. You don't need to worry about that."

Fujin nodded and said, "Alright, I won't be leaving Konoha until you think I am ready."

Hiruzen replied, "Good. You can return to your training."

Fujin thanked him politely and left.

Since he didn't need to worry about it for the time being, Fujin ignored the bounty for now. If his speculations were right, Hiruzen would keep him among the Anbu for years. During this time, his identity will stay hidden. By the time he quit the Anbu, he was confident that his strength would be in a different league!

When Fujin reached his house, he saw that there were 5 children his age waiting outside his house. He wondered, 'Did these guys learn tree walking?'

The group of 5 orphans had arrived outside Fujin's house a few minutes earlier. They saw the tag that said that Fujin wasn't at home.

Tatsuya sighed, "It looks like he is on a mission. Our exams are less than 2 months away."

The others nodded. Daisuke said, "I hope he returns soon."

At that instant, Fujin snuck up behind them and asked, "Who should return soon?"

They didn't expect someone to appear behind them suddenly and were startled. They quickly moved away from Fujin. Fujin chuckled at seeing their reactions.

He asked, "Are you guys done with the Tree walking exercise?"

Everyone nodded. Daisuke said, "We all managed to learn it last Wednesday."

Fujin nodded and said, "Good, how much time is left for the exams?"

Daisuke said, "We have just around 7 weeks."

Fujin thought for a bit and concluded, 'Just 7 weeks. That's not enough time to teach them what I had planned for them. And once they graduate, I doubt they would have much of a reason to come to me...'

Seeing Fujin in a thought made them nervous. After all, their future was on line. Tatsuya asked, "Fujin, why are you thinking so hard?"

Fujin looked at them and decided, 'Leave it, it's not my job to guide them thoroughly. It depends on their fate and will. I'll just point them in the right direction.'