1-

Yn Pov :

The Alarm rang and I lazily switched it off . The sunrays were directly falling on my beautiful face . I groaned in annoyance . It was Sunday and I have to wake up early at 9 because of the house chores which I have to do . I make my way to the bathroom . After a good 15 minutes bath and me doing my morning routine I make my way downstairs to make breakfast for my family . I sighed as I entered the kitchen which was a whole mess . It was already expected because my sister dahyun every night tries a new dish . It was her hobby , cooking . And she makes mess and leaves it to clean for me as I was her maid or something. I quickly cleaned the kitchen and made the breakfast . I sighed when I look at the clock it was 11 . Then I heard footsteps and I know it was my mom and my step-dad as my sister always wakes late on Sundays

Yn : Good morning mom dad . ( fake smile)

Mom : morning dear .

Dad : hmmm

Yn : Here is the breakfast please take seats I will serve . ( I served them and sat to eat with them )

The breakfast was silent . I feel something strange coming but I just shrugged it . Day passed like that . I was constantly getting weird feeling from my mom and dad . My mom's behavior was just unusual . But thankfully I didn't faced any difficulty .

Next day after giving them breakfast I went to my university . It was my first day and I was kinda nervous but happy at the same time because my best friend Jennie was also joining. I was very happy but a little bit nervous . I entered Seoul University which was my dream university and I got admission their on full scholarship due to my best grades in college . I asked help from a teacher who was guiding students . He guided me to my class I got seated suddenly someone hit my shoulder from behind I scaredly look behind and find none other than my dumb friend .

Yn : wtf*cckkkkkk . You scared me bitch .

Jennie : hahahahaha hey my beautiful bestie . ( she laughed and hugged her )

Yn : so same class I guess .

Jennie : yess yayyyy ( happily )

Yn : ahh now i have to spend 4 years with this crack head ( she said dramatically as Jennie snacked her shoulder. )

Then suddenly the class went quiet as the principal entered the hall . Every one stood up and bowed .

Principal : Hello students . I hope you study hard and do your best in the future. Welcome here. I wanna make a announcement. Our university provides the best teachers but unfortunately last week one our maths professor passed away so we hired a new maths professor. He is also a very talented and hard working personality. I hope you will be showing the best academic results to him .

Then a men in his 20's entered the class . Almost all girls jaw dropped seeing the handsome guy entering the class .

Girls were almost drooling over him amd staring him like a meal . No doubt he was really handsome as fuck but still he is our professor .

Principal; So class welcome Mr.Jeon your Maths professor hope you will enjoy your time with him and will study hard.

The principal left and the and Mr Jeon speak after clearing his throat .

Mr.Jeon : hello students. I am jeon jungkook . Hope you study hard .
( he spoke coldly and started with his lecture not even glancing at any single girl. )

Jennie : omg ynie he is hot as fuck . ( she whispered)

Yn : shut up . ( I whispered quickly and them Mr.jeon looked back at the students as their were some more whispers too .

Mr . Jeon : I hope you all understand this concept I want you too complete next three questions on your own tomorrow I will check.

Saying this the bell rang and he left and all the girls started gossiping about him .

Jennie : omg ynie he is so hot . ( she squealed)

Yn : wtf Jennie. Are you like those shitty drooling girls too ( I rolled my eyes at her )

Yn Pov :

The day just passed by nothing much happened on my first day . I was relived . I was walking back home and when I entered I flinched hard by a burning sensation on my left shoulder and upper half body. I look up and saw none other than my step dad he just throw hot boiling water on me. Thank God it didn't fall on my face. I yelped from pain and next thing shattered my heart .

Yn s/dad : you slut , how you dare to ruin our names. ( my eyes filled with tears ) but next thing was really heartbreaking as my body was already burning .

Mom : you are so pathetic yn . ( she slapped me really hard ) you are so much useless shit . I was really dumb to always care for you when ever something happened to you . You are a pathetic bitch and whore . I really did a big mistake by keeping you . It was better if you had died .
( she shouted at me )

My tears were continuously flowing I didn't get why they are doing this .

Yn : m-mom w-hat hap-pened . I-I d-didnt do a-nything ( I spoke as tears flow )

Then I saw my sister dahyun coming towards me smirking .

Dahyun : so great at acting you slut ( she spat at me and showed me a video on her mobile .)

My eyes popped out of sockets as I was not able to belive the video which even never happened in my life till now .
( me sucking a old men's d**k while he was moaning )

Yn : NO NO ITS NOT ME ITS A LIE THIS IS A LIE . I NEVER IN MY LIFE DID THIS SHIT . YOU ARE LYING .

( I yelled at them and throwed the phone at the wall and ran towards my room )

___________

Hii guyss.
I hope you like the story plz vote and share the story and share your thoughts on this episode .

This story has many mature and triggering content so if you don't like them skip it .

Edited....