ACT 1: Chapter 1 - New Identity

Y/N is being downgraded and this is his 69 playthrough 💀

My name is Y/N, and I am just a regular guy. I don't have any interesting background stories to share with you, but the past day has been...weird. I can't recall the details clearly, but I have a feeling that something's off. It's like I'm in some sort of bizarre situation, and I don't know how I got here. It's as if I've lost a piece of myself, and I can't remember who I am anymore, or where I'm suppose to go...

The day I felt like I was reborn started with the heaviest rainstorm I could remember. The world was drenched in rain and thunder, and the lightning flashed repeatedly in the darkness. It was as if I was being washed away by the downpour, and I felt completely lost. Then, I felt a sudden jolt of pain, and I blacked out. When I finally regained consciousness, I found myself in a hospital room, with a doctor standing over me. He told me that I had been found unconscious during the storm and rushed to the hospital.

However, despite my relief at being found and rescued, I found myself in a very difficult situation. I had lost my memory, and I couldn't recall a single fragment of my past. I was starting from scratch, with no idea who I was or where I came from. It was a very frightening and disorienting experience to not know anything about myself or my past. The doctor told me that I should take my time and not rush into remembering my past.

Of course, I quickly became calm when I realized that the doctor had found no injuries or potential causes of amnesia in my brain or body. It was a relief to know that I wasn't suffering from any long-term brain damage or other serious condition that could have caused my amnesia. The doctor did warn me that sometimes memory loss can be caused by other factors such as psychological issues or emotional trauma, so it was still possible that my amnesia could be related to something like that.

In a light-hearted tone, the doctor also has to admit that despite my current predicament, I have a great taste in fashion. I wear a dapper red-velvet suit, a slim tailored that indeed is a high quality piece of clothing. It's not just the suit but also my attire as a whole which has an elegant air to it. I have the overall appearance of someone who is sophisticated and stylish, not to mention charming too.

The doctor seemed completely puzzled by my situation, as he started to wonder what a young man in his early 20s was doing alone in the forest. He wondered to himself if it was some sort of strange accident or if I was perhaps lost in the woods. Either way, it was quite remarkable that I was found and rescued during the stormy weather, as it could very well have been life threatening.

However, as the doctor continued to ponder the matter, he began to realize that there was a mystery to my story that needed to be solved.

It was verified that I was an arcanist, and I had four unknown bottles of potion in my possession. Unfortunately, the ink on the bottles was so messy that it was difficult to make out what they contained. Considering the heavy storm that had hit the area, it was likely that the bottles had gotten wet in the rain and water had smudged the writing. I wondered what kind of arcane magic I could possibly use, given my current predicament.

Although I was relieved that there was nothing wrong with my body or brain to cause my memory loss, I had to face the reality that my memory may never return. I had to accept that I had to leave my old lifestyle and start over from scratch. I didn't have any memories, skills, or anything else from my past, so I was essentially a new person starting out with nothing but the clothes on my back. It seems that I have to start a new life with no recollection of my past or who I am. It is a daunting task, but I have no choice but to embrace the change and figure out how to move forward.