Chapter 4 - Enjoy The Peace

Previously, on the Reverse 1999, Chapter 3:

Vertin and Y/N had a serious heated argument, but in the end, it all amounts to nothing. However, Y/N revealed that Schneider, who was thought to be dead, was actually alive and safe. With this information in mind, the two managed to find common ground and work together towards a common goal.

Well, that escalated quickly

Y/N successfully got Schneider out of the Walden and saved her life. He prevented her from being in danger and managed to get her to safety, which was his original goal. It was a successful mission, and the two of them managed to leave Walden unscathed. He not only saved her but also gained her trust and was able to team up with her during their troublesome haunted forest adventure. Oh shit, Y/N can speak in another language too?

Major Relief Shelter is being constructed for Relief Day tomorrow, with the intention to shelter those refugees and patients who were sifted out by the storm. It is an amazing and necessary initiative by the government that aims to help and take care of those who have been affected by the event. However, with such a large-scale catastrophe at hand, what else can be done to mitigate the damage and help those in need?

The eye in the middle of chaos. They are unaware that this calm and tranquil atmosphere is simply the calm before the storm, and that it will not last for long. The feeling of peace and harmony is deceiving that suffering is hidden beneath its shadow, and the impending storm will soon shatter it to pieces.

Enjoy The Peace before the storm comes...

REVERSE : 1999 - LOST IN TIME - CHAPTER 4: Enjoy The Peace

It was the night before Relief Day, and the Major Relief Shelter had been set up. The forest was dark and gloomy, with eerie spirits wandering around, causing unease and worry among the refugees. These refugees included Poor Bastards who lost their homes, who lost their jobs and broke celebrities who were desperate for any sign of comfort and support. They were hungry, suffering, and in dire need of assistance. But the night was calm and peaceful, and they could finally catch their breaths and feel at ease, even if just for a short while. Relief Day was approaching, and they were all hopeful that they would receive the much-needed aid and support that they needed to survive.

Many people were waiting anxiously in the Major Relief Shelter for the much-needed supplies that were coming in. Wooden crates and boxes were being brought inside, providing hope and relief to those who had already suffered greatly from the effects of the storm. The supplies came at a much-needed time, as the shelter was running low on food, medicine and other crucial necessities. It was a bittersweet sight, seeing the supplies come in. It brought a sense of hope and gratitude, indeed...

"It's a beautiful night at the wrong time..." Y/N said while gazing up at the skies. He could see the stars and moon shining brightly, illuminating the night sky. It was indeed a breathtaking sight, but the peaceful atmosphere felt out of place in the midst of the chaos and distress caused by the storm.