Author's Note Again

sooooo.....

recently there has been this thing that has come out online and it really kind of brought me back to my childhood (and my current years because I still watch Scooby Doo). 

It is a rendition of Scooby Doo and before you start blowing up in the comments about the recent issue of Velma (which I totally understand. It was horrible.), I want to tell you that this is different. 

It is created by people on their own without having to kneel to the wants of corporate companies using donations from just normal people.

Here is the teaser and web page so that you can read more about it on your own time: 

(this is the first episode-- the only one that has come out so far-- but I will also add the website link. the website link won't won't so if you want to visit it, you will have to type it. in yourself.)

here is the website:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mystery-incorporated-episode-2#/ 

anywizzle.

the main reason why I wanted to show y'all this is because I was thinking about writing another fan fiction for it. 

Comment yes or no please because I hate making decisions and I need help making them. 

anywizzle. if it is a yes, I think I already have a story line and character come up with. I don't have a lot of femme stories and I was thinking on making one with a female oc. 

anywizzle (third time!)

love y'all!

your mentally ill but totally chill author , Cornelius