miss me? - sungwon (s)

i would suggest you to listen to this song on repeat while reading this oneshot. 

softcore - the neighborhood, enjoy xx

(felix from skz will be included!)

-----------------------

jungwon was in his last class, not paying attention to what his teacher was telling him. he sighed, wanting to leave asap. he didn't know what he was gonna do after school since he broke up with his boyfriend. 

apparently he cheated with a GIRL, crazy right? jungwon was shown a picture at a party, one of his classmates showed him the picture. jungwon didn't know how to act so he went to break up with him since he couldn't trust him anymore. 

sunghoon didn't understand why jungwon broke up with him, they're in the same school which means they are going see eachother every day, jungwons heart kept aching whenever he sees his ex. 

sunghoon tried to act like he didn't care but deep down he still loved jungwon, he would never let go of his so called kitty. sunghoon tended to call jungwon baby kitty, since he looked like one in his opinion. 

the bell rang, getting jungwon out of his trance. he packed his books and left the classroom, in search of sunoo. he had to rant to someone. 

--

and that's how they ended up at their favorite cafe. jungwon and sunoo sat at their usual spot and started sipping on their iced vanilla latte and iced caramel frappe. jungwon used to drink vanilla lattes all the time with sunghoon, it was their favorite drink. 

he kept drinking it, just because it tasted good but also because of all the memories the drink held for him. it may sound weird but it had a certain thing to it that reminded him of their relationship. he truly loved sunghoon and he still does. he just couldn't cope with the fact that he cheated. 

"jungwon, are you really a 100% sure that he cheated?" sunoo was at the party at that time, he just didn't know if jungwon could trust the person who showed jungwon the picture. "i don't know sun, it's just that he did act a little distancing those last few days." jungwon looked at his drink. 

"it could've been another reason? i don't know if you should trust felix." sunoo said in a kind off warning tone. "what? why? what's wrong with him?" jungwon shot up, confused. jungwon and felix barely talked and when they did they would mostly laugh and just be nice to eachother. 

"he has caused some serious problems with some couples. they broke up, all because of him." sunoo explained, trying to warn his bestfriend not to trust felix. "really?" jungwon was shocked, felix wouldn't do that to him, right? 

"yes jungwon, please be careful with who you trust, i suggest you should talk to sunghoon about this." sunoo said to him. "ask him why he cheated on you, i'm sure that even if he did he would explain everything." 

jungwon was zoning out a little, what if felix was the reason their relationship ended? "sun? can you tell me and example, who did felix break apart?" jungwon asked, scared for this story. 

sunoo sat straight, taking a sip from his drink and started to tell everything. "okay so, you know bangchan and minho right?" jungwon nod. "they had a relationship for 2 years when felix got in between. he used to like bangchan for a very long time until bangchan got a relationship with minho. that's when felix wanted revenge, especially because of him and minho being friends."

sunoo stopped for a quick second and took another sip of his drink. 

"the only thing is that it wasn't minho's fault since he didn't know about felix' crush on bangchan." jungwon gasped, felix was being a bitch. "babe this isn't even the worst part." sunoo smiled.