late night drive -sunwon

hello! my name is sunoo and let me tell you about the night when me and my boyfriend met eachother. it might be a story you'll see in a american high school romance movie!

soo...read more

press 'read more'?  yes or no

yes.

soo me and my boyfriend met the 14th of february in 2020. his name is yang jungwon and he is 1 year younger than me. he might not look like it but in fact he is. we met at a bar in Suwon, the most popular bar in south korea! (i'm making this up don't come for me.) we met eachother there but not that he came to sit next to me at the bar. this story might be something else...

flashback

it's valentine's day today! but i'm kinda sad that i don't have a date, no one even asked me out? how can you not ask me out? i'm literally so pretty. i'm sorry my confidence kicked in.

i do have plans for tonight! me and riki are going to a bar or something. he asked if i wanted to go with him and i said yes cause why not. i just hope that sunghoon won't be there or i'll only third wheel them. i hate it that they're so happy when is it my turn❓literally riki is still a baby and he already has a boyfriend that cares for him?

hold on. i am going to a club tonight! even if i have a one night stand i'll be happy. let's just hope that something happens.

what time is it? 7:24 WHAT? RIKI IS GOING TO PICK ME UP AT 8!

okay let's get ready with me, so the first thing i apply are my drunk elephant bronzing drops! (i'm kidding sorry i'm so influenced by tiktok.)

i just applied some basic make up and a really sexy hot fire outfit. (imagine something😔)

i looked at the mirror and damn, i look so good. i would do myself. it's 7:54 right now.

i applied my perfume and some deodorant to pull all men ofcourse. i looked in the mirror one last time and fixed my hair a little bit.

the doorbell rang meaning that riki was here. i quickly put on my shoes and a leather jacket and left the house. i got in the backseat because sunghoon was driving, and this means that i'll third wheel again today.

we started talking and laughing until we arrived.

"okay sunoo, we were planning to leave around 1 or 2 am is that okay for you?" sunghoon said. "yes it's okay but maybe i won't be coming back with you guys if i find and cute boy!" i said smiling. "mhm sure, just text us." sunghoon said.

we got out of the car and entered the club, gosh why is it so crowded. when i stepped in the bar the smell of alchohol entered my nostrils. it smells so bad in here what is this. i looked around and saw some people flirting at the bar, some people grinding onto eachother and some people making out at the back.

i wish i was one of those people. okay hold on, before you come at me for being a horny bitch, i haven't had a relationship for 2 years, which means that i haven't had sex or even made out with someone for 2 years, so today is my chance.

i walked over to the bar and sat down. "what can i get you?" the bartender asked. "just give me anything, doesn't really matter." the bartender nodded.

after 2 minutes the drink was in front of my eyes. i was slowly drinking it when i saw someone enter the bar. he's actually really cute, but i don't know him so what am i thinking. i looked back at my drink, maybe i'll aproach him? i could have a good night with him, i'm sure about it.

i finished my drink, and searched around for riki and sunghoon. after looking for a while i saw them in a corner... making out. okay am i going to interrupt their make out session or am i going to aproach that boy? yeah i ain't interrupting them so i walked to the other side, where the cute boy was sitting.