sleepover- jaywon

i'm sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes, please correct them if you see any!

there are other ships included; heejakehoon and sunki

have fun reading!

--------------------------

today is saturday and my brother, jake, is hosting a sleepover with his 6 other friends. the good thing here is that i'm also friends with them, so it won't be awkward.

i was in my room when i heard jake call for me. "JUNGWON!" he shouted. i got out of my room and went downstairs. "yes, what's wrong?"

"you do know that he is also coming over right?" jake asked in concern. "yeah, i'll be fine. i think i'll just stay in my room for this time." i said to him. "are you really sure won?" i nodded.

"what time are they coming?" i asked him half on the stairs, ready to go upstairs. "their probably arriving around 5?" jake said, walking into the kitchen.

"okay, i'll just take a quick shower." jake hummed and i walked upstairs.

i walked into my room and took my towels and took my shower.

i just got out of the shower and i heard the doorbell ring. soon after i heard some 'yo bro' kinda things (does it make sense? idk). i quickly put on some shorts and a hoodie, not realizing it was his, it was just hanging in my closet.

i walked downstairs to see them all sitting on the couch playing a game. and unfortunately sunoo saw me. he got up and ran to me in the kitchen. "OH MY GOD JUNGWONAAAAA!" he screamed and hugged me tight. "sun i missed you so much." i hugged him back. "how have you been won?" he asked while pinching my cheeks.

"i'm doing really good how are you? and how are things going between you and riki?" i asked. "i'm doing amazing and won you won't know but he is such a good kisser, makes me wanna fold." sunoo said squealing. "i'm so happy for you sun." i said looking down, remembering the times when i was with him.

"won? are you still thinking about him?" sunoo asked. "yes sunoo, day and night." i said to him looking up. "ahw jungwonie, it's been a year." he walked over to me and hugged me again. "i know, i don't know what's happening too." i said to him resting my head on his shoulder. "it's gonna be okay, don't worry." he said reassuring me. "thank you sun."

we both smiled at eachother. "wanna join us?" sunoo said really excited. "maybe later!" sunoo jumped up and put 2 thumbs up and walked out of the kitchen.

while he walked out of the kitchen someone else walked in and i didn't notice that because my back was turned to the entrance of the kitchen. "still wearing my hoodies i see?" someone said while wrapping their arms around my waist and resting their head against my back.

"let me go, i can't do this right now." he had such a sexy and raspy voice, i can't control myself around him what the fuck. "yang jungwon, you didn't let me explain why i broke up with you." he said. "park jongseong, i don't want to know." i turned around and removed his hands from my waist and walked out of the kitchen.

i walked in the living room to sunoo. i dropped myself next to him on the couch and started crying on his shoulder. "won? is everything okay?" sunoo asked worried because of me crying.

i shook my head and started crying harder. they all looked to me and started looking at eachother. "it's jay isn't it?" sunghoon said. sunoo shook his head in agreement for me. "heeseung and riki let's talk to him." sunghoon said and they walked to the kitchen where jay was frozen like ice.

in the kitchen

"jay-ah what happened?" heeseung asked. "i don't know, he just won't let me explain why i broke up with him." jay said looking down. "he still doesn't know the reason?" sunghoon asked.