studying - heehoon

exams were nearing and heeseung was sitting in his room, trying to study for his geography exam. "i hate this shit." he groaned and stood up from his deskchair and went to lay down on his bed, videocalling sunghoon.

"hey baby, how's studying going?" sunghoon asked, busy himself. "not good, i'm so tired." heeseung complained, he kept on blabbering about his teacher that gave him to many lectures that he had to study.

sunghoon was admiring his cute boyfriend over the phone. "hee, you're so cute i can't!" sunghoon called out. heeseung started blushing and burried his head in a plushie that sunghoon got him as a gift.

"is that my hoodie?" heeseung asked the younger. sunghoon nod. "mhm, i always wear it when i study and when i have an exam, it brings me luck." heeseung started laughing. "hoon, i'll call you back later okay?" sunghoon hummed. "i love you."

"i love you too." heeseung said before ending the call.

talking with his boyfriend made him cheer up, he loved his boyfriend and his voice calmed him down, that's why he always called him when he was tired or stressed. "i have to keep going!" heeseung tapped himself on his cheek and got up.

he sat down again and started to revise the lectures about how mountains arise. he hated geography, history is just better. he was getting tired again, dropping his head on the table, in between his arms. "yah heeseung-ah!" his brother heedo, shout at him.

heeseung looked up and saw his brother in the doorway. "what do you want?" heeseung asked. "come down, we're going to eat." heeseung nod and got up, taking his phone out of the charger and got off the stairs.

"hey mommy!" heeseung was a baby with his mother, he still called her mommy and always kissed her cheek, he was such a mommy's boy. heeseungs mom smiled when she heard heeseung calling for her. like i said, heeseung kissed her cheek and went over to get his food.

they sat down and started to eat together, his dad also showed up but a little late because of traffic. "hello my beautiful family!" his father called out closing the door.

"hi dad!!" heeseung and heedo called out. "hi my boys, hi sweetie." he went over to kiss his wifes head and she was about to stand up to get her food. "no honey, don't worry i'll get it myself!" their father and husband said.

when his dad sat down they started talking about their day and what was going on in their lifes lately. "heeseung, how's sunghoon?" his dad asked. "he's doing good, also studying." heeseung answered before he went back to eating.

"wait, can i ask him to come over for tonight? i'm tired and i just need somebody to talk with and besided that i'm alone tonight. pleaseee?" heeseung whined. his mom and dad looked at eachother and agreed. "ofcourse! and you have somebody to be with tonight." his dad said. "just don't make a mess okay?" his mother said, laughing. "yay! thank you, i'm going to call him right now.

he stood up from the table and put his plate in the sink. kissing his mom and dad on their cheeks on his way to his room. he got into his room and immediately called sunghoon.

"hey hoon." heeseung said. "hi baby" sunghoon answered, also laying in his bed. "are you busy this weekend?" heeseung asked. "no why? what is it?" sunghoon asked, sitting up.

"do you want to sleep over tonight? my parents and brother are leaving today on a trip and i don't want to stay alone." heeseung explained. sunghoon kept smiling, again admiring his boyfriend.

"is that really a question?" sunghoon asked. "ofcourse it's not, bring your books with you, i'll help you with math and just know that you're staying here the whole weekend." heeseung gave him a killer smile.