smoking - ot7 jake centric

tw; smoke addict, bodyshaming.

might be a little angst?

---------------

jake woke up in his bed and didn't see his fellow bandmate in his bed. he checked his phone and saw a lot of notifications from twitter. he sat up in his bed and opened twitter. his name was trending?

huh? what happened?

he was confused, he did nothing to get his name trending. maybe it was a good thing and it was a picture or video from him where he looked all hot.

he pressed his name and started reading a few tweets. as he was reading tears started to form in his eyes. he blinked the tears away and got out of his bed, in search for heeseung or jungwon.

"jungwonie?" he called out when he got out his and jays bedroom, his voice was shaky. "yes hyung? is everything okay?" jungwon walked out of the kitchen. jake shook his head and walked over to the younger, hugging him.

"hyung, what happened?" jungwon hugged him back and caressed his head. "come to the livingroom first, it's going to be okay." jungwon took jake to the livingroom.

"heeseung hyung! check twitter, jake says something happened." jungwon shout to the kitchen, letting jake sit down on the couch and let him rest his head on his shoulder.

heeseung went to grab his phone from his room and walked back to the kitchen and immediately opened twitter, after sitting down. jay was standing behind him, arms wrapped around his neck.

heeseung mouth fell open once he saw the tweets about jake. "jungwon, i don't think that you would like to see this." heeseung hesitated to show what he saw to jungwon. their leader had the sweetest soul but when one of his members was called out because of no reason, he could get really mad. even heeseung was scared.

"i don't care hyung, i need to see what made jake feel like this." jungwon demanded, caressing jake's hair, who was calmed down at the moment. "here." heeseung handed the phone to their leader, who frowned immediately.

jake is so fat, no wonder no one likes him!

jake should lose some weight, he doesn't seem appealing.

sunghoon doesn't even like jake, he's acting like it only for the camera.

jake is so chubby, he shouldn't be in enhypen. he doesn't deserve them.

these were few of the tweets jungwon read. he was fuming, he was looking angry as fuck and took out his phone, dialing a number.

"hello manager-nim. i would like to have a serious talk with you, if that's possible." jungwon spoke in the phone. heeseungs eyes went wide. "yes please, as fast as possible." jungwon spoke again, wanting to solve this. "thank you manager-nim, i'll meet up at the company."

"hyung, can you take care of jake and please report those accounts or block them. i'm going to have a talk with manager-nim." jungwon said, replacing his own shoulder with heeseungs.

jungwon quickly kissed jakes head and walked to his room, changing his outfit. "wait won! sunghoon and i are coming with you." jay said, coming out of his room. "okay hyung, hurry up." jungwon said, putting his shoes on.

soon they were sitting in the van on their way to the company, it was an emergency. on the way there, jungwon showed them the tweets he saw this morning. just earlier, he shot a picture of the tweets with his own phone so he could show them to their manager.

"WHAT?" sunghoon shout out. "i love jake more than myself, who do they think they are?" sunghoon was flabbergasted, that these people even dare to call themselves engenes.