dear diary... ~jaywon

dear diary,

i just asked out the prettiest, cutest, nicest, hottest boy in history. i didn't actually do that but i am planning to ask him out tomorrow. he has the cutest boba eyes and is a little bit shorter than me. are you wondering who i am talking about? it's the yang jungwon. now let me copy the convo we had and how it is leading to our first date.

3:14
me; hi! is this jungwon?

jungwon; yes, who are you?

me; oh it's jay! we have a few classes together!

jungwon; ohh hey

jungwon; do you need anything?

me; yes i was wondering if you got math answers? i don't understand shit

jungwon; no not yet, i'm sorry! but i'll send them if i finished it!

me; okay tysm!
read 3:16pm

5:27
jungwon; here are the answers *pic*

me; oh my you're such a lifesaver ily

jungwon; oh

me; is something wrong?

jungwon; no it's nothing

me; okay, so i was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch together at school maybe?

jungwon; yeah sounds fun! i'll text you!

me; okay!
read 5:30

that was the first conversation we ever had. i love him already, i need to ask him out asap. but that's it for today, gn.

09:51 pm/4-3-23/park jay

i closed my diary and put the lock back on it. no one, and i mean no one is allowed to read this. it's too much of me being a simp for won. i think it's time for me to go to sleep. i like sleeping because i get to make up senarios with won, favourite part of the day. oh my god hold on! i haven't introduced myself yet!

hi, my name is park jongseong. but you can call me jay. i am 20 years old and i love yang jungwon, i've had a massive crush on him sinds the beginning of the year. i'm pretty bold if you ask me, so don't worry about going on dates or other things. i have the money for fancy dates and i have my nice personality ofcourse. this oneshot will be mainly my pov!

now i am going to dream about my wonnie.

next morning

i had such a good sleep! i had a dream about me and jungwon on a date at the beach while the sun was going down. what else do you want in life? you have your favourite person and you are at a pretty destination, what is missing? nothing. exactly.

that was my morning prep, thinking about jungwon.

i got up from bed and did my morning routine, which included, showering, doing skincare, do my hair, put on uniform, put on jacket and leave the house. i never ate breakfast, basically because i was always late.

my school is 5 minutes away but i still manage to be late. i was friday today, the best day to exist. i walked into the school gates and greeted some friends and some students.

the bell rang meaning class was about to start soon. i took my phone out of my pocket and saw that i had math first. HOLD ON. i have math first. i forgot that i asked won to eat lunch with me later. i am going to embarrass myself so much.

i got my act together and entered the classroom, searching for my seat. i always sat next to riki, but this time the seat was already taken. the seat taken by a cute and fluffy boy, didn't he usually sit next to jungwon? it looked like riki was enjoying his time there so i didn't mind. but the only seat that was free was next to jungwon. oh god.