secretary - jayhoon

sunghoon was sitting at the desk in his room, having a day off work, he decided to finish some left over files.

it was currently 8 am and his boyfriend just left for office. well the thing is, his boyfriend was his boss, jay. he doesn't treat sunghoon different than the others if we're talking about work, but he is definetly softer and sweeter towards sunghoon than his others employees.

hours passed and sunghoon was still working on the files, getting tired at this point. "i want to call jay." sunghoon mumbled to himself.

he grabbed his phone and walked to the living room. ringing his boyfriend.

"hoon? are you okay?" jay asked over the phone, concerned. "mhm, why shouldn't i be?" sunghoon questioned. "you never call unless something happened." jay suspisiously asked. "eh yeah about that..." sunghoon trailed of. "sunghoon what did you do?" jay asked sternly.

"i-i burned the kitchen down." sunghoon said, holding his laugh in. "YOU DID WHAT???" jay shot up from his seat, not knowing what to do with his stubborn boyfriend. "how many times have i told you to read the instructions i made for you!" jay said. "i was joking, calm down boomer!" sunghoon shout.

"A WHAT? A BOOMER? park sunghoon you have no right to call me a boomer since we are only 8 months apart!" jay shout again, mad that his own lovely soon to be husband called him a boomer.

"baby don't take it seriously! i'm sorry i love you." sunghoon apologized. "mhm that's better, but why did you call then?" jay asked, if nothing happened, then what did he call for? "i just wanted to hear your voice, i missed it." sunghoon confessed. jay shot a laugh. "i know you do, i'll call you later baby, call me if you need anything." jay said.

"mhm will do! bye boomer i love you!" sunghoon quickly said before ending the call, scared that jay will scold him again.

"what am i gonna do the whole day?" he questioned himself. he got into an thinking position.

"now what if we go to the office café and go finish our work there?" he spoke to himself again. "yes! that's it. let's get dressed!"

minutes later sunghoon was dressed in a comfy but fashionable outfit, which was white beige pants with a spencer. jay always said that it was his favorite outfit on sunghoon and he wanted to satisfy his boyfriend.

since sunghoon was going to the office café, being the closest to their house, he was sure that he would see jay. even if he didn't see jay, he could just go see his boss, as his secretary.

they employees at the office didn't know about their relationship so jay and sunghoon were lowkey in the office.

sunghoon put on his shoes and packed his laptop and notebook in his tote bag, finally leaving the house. he decided to go with jays other car, jay would recognize his own car out of thousands, so why not?

sunghoon got into the car and drove to the café, parking his car in front of the café. while turning off the engine he heard his phone buzz, it was jay calling him. "hey baby!" jay said. "heyy!" sunghoon spoke back.

"i have a 1 hour break and i'm going to the office café in a minute. do you want me to bring you anything?" jay asked. "noo, thank you baby, i just ate something." sunghoon said, not telling that he's also going to the café, wanting to surprise his boyfriend since he was probably coming to the café

"okay, what do you want to eat for dinner?" jay asked. "i don't know yet, i'll text you later about that okay?" sunghoon asked. "mhm, i'll talk to you later, i love you byee!" jay said.

"i love you too byee!" sunghoon said, getting out of the car. he locked the door and walked into the café, greating the barista.

he placed his bag in a booth and went to order his drink. "hi, can i get a iced vanilla latte?" he asked the barista. "yes, is that everything?" the barista asked, entering the order in de computer. "yes that's everything, thank you." sunghoon politely answered. "okay, coming right up!"