letters - hoonki

songs i listened to while making this~

- flawless, the nbhd

- idea 22, gibran alcocer

- sad girl, lana del rey

- reflections, the nbhd

- goth, sidewalks and skeletons

- fairy of shampoo, dosii

- invu, taeyeon

it's no angst dw! these are just some songs i think match the vibe of this oneshot!

the picture above is the reference for the letters.

---------------------------------------

when riki got to school today, like usual, he didn't expect a letter to sit in his locker. "huh, what is this?" he questioned himself. he studied the letter, searching for a sign of a name but he didn't find anything.

exactly on that moment sunoo showed up at his locker. "sunoo did you put this letter in my locker?" he asked sunoo, startling the poor boy standing in front off him. sunoo looked confused. "what? no why would i?"

sunoo is that type of person who would joke with his friends on valentine's day and put a letter or chocolate in their lockers but with another name, tricking his friends.

but it wasn't valentine's day today, so it couldn't be sunoo, right?

riki frowned and just put the letter in his bag, walking to his class. as he walked into his classroom, he went to sit in the back of the class. putting his earphones in and looking out the window. there was plenty of time left for the class to start so he decided to enjoy his free time.

he got drowned into his thoughts and zoned out. once he came back to the real world he remembered the letter he found this morning in his locker.

he decided to open the letter and he wanted to read it before the teacher would arrive. he got it out of his backpack and admired the packaging first. it was beautiful, it was beige, darkish paper and it was secured with dark red wax, which was pressed down with a stamp. 

he didn't want to ruin it so he carefully tried to open it, ripping it on accident. he was in the middle of opening the letter when he heard girls screaming, he looked up from his now ripped letter.

what in the motherfuck did i just see?

this thought was running in his mind when he saw a girl in front of him drooling, is she okay?

he looked around the room and saw the culprit of all the screaming and drooling coming in, park sunghoon. "why is he so special?" he mumbled to himself, going back to his letter.

"oh so you think that i'm not that special?" he heard a voice next to his table, apparently sunghoon can teleport? he got startled and hid the letter quickly in his bag. "yeah, what about it? it's not like you're a king?" riki shot back at him.

sunghoon scoffed but quickly replaced his disgusted face with a smirk. "no baby, i'm not a king but i can make you my prince?" he flirted with the younger, before walking away to the other side of the classroom.

he and sunghoon didn't really have anything to do with eachother, despite the fact that riki had an immense crush on the older but denied it everytime someone asked him, he's even denying it for himself. he despites the fact that he has a crush on the most popular boy in the school and him being known as a player didn't make anything better.

riki decided to put the letter down for later, it wasn't that important anyway. he got out his textbooks and his pencilcase to write down some notes since the teacher finally arrived.