jealousy - heesungwon

"i love you wonie."

that was one of the cheesy lines and one of the many lines that kept repeating in his mind. "ugh i hate him so much!" heeseung shout out about his band member. he didn't actually hate him ofcourse, but he was always in the way when heeseung wanted to make a move.

an example;

it was saturday night, meaning that the members were going to have a movie night. heeseung wasn't really in the mood for a movie and wanted to get some fresh air.

he didn't want to go alone so he thought he could ask their leader if he wants to go with them. "hey won! do you want to go for a wal-" and the older was cut off by sunghoon shouting from the kitchen that he burned his hand. "sunghoon hyung! are you okay?" he heard the younger ask in concern.

heeseung didn't tell anyone that he was going outside, put his shoes and jacket on and left their house.

while he was on his walk he kept repeating all the times that sunghoon kept cutting him off just to go out with jungwon. he loves all of his members equaly but he just loves jungwon more than a bandmember.

"it's always sunghoon, always." he cried out.

he was sitting in park, it was 11 pm, the streats dark and lights on. "what can i do to get your attention yang jungwon?" heeseung was talking to himself. don't get him wrong, he loved sunghoon, but only as a bandmate.

he was still sitting there after 15 minutes but decided to go home before his members started to get worried.

he quickly ran home, straight to his room. "what's wrong with heeseung hyung?" jungwon asked confused when he saw the older run into his room. "i don't know." jay shrugged and they continued to watch the movie.

after 2 hours the movie finally finished and they started to get ready for bed. "i'm going to check on heeseung hyung." sunghoon said, worried about the older.

"hyung? are you here?" the younger asked, opening the door a little bit just so he could pierce his head trough the door. "no, i'm not." heeseung sassed back.

"wow, you're so funny. what's wrong?" sunghoon asked, walking in the room, closing the door and turning the lights on. "nothing, go to sleep." heeseung turned his back towards the other.

"i am going to sleep right now don't worry." sunghoon said, emphasizing on 'right'. heeseung was confused, what does he mean with right now?

he heard the door open and close, meaning sunghoon left. after a minute he heard the door open and close again, meaning sunghoon got in again. "what do you wan-" heeseung stopped talking when saw sunghoon standing up shirtless in his room.

"sunghoon! put on a shirt what the fuck!" heeseung scolded him. "no, it's too hot." sunghoon complained. heeseung shook his head and turned his back again.

not much later, heeseung felt his king sized bed sink on the other side and felt 2 arms around his waist. soon after that he felt a head in his neck. "i missed this." sunghoon said, hugging his waist tighter. heeseung hummed and turned so he was laying on his back.

"come here." heeseung said strictly to the younger. sunghoon cuddled up close to the older and burried his face in his neck. "go to sleep now okay?" heeseung asked. this time sunghoon hummed.

-the next morning-

that's what always happened, every weekend they would end up sleeping in heeseungs room. only because they both liked jungwon but just couldn't have him both at the same time.

heeseung woke up and looked at his side, seeing sunghoon sleeping peacefully. he loved sunghoon, maybe not even only as a teammate.

he picked up his phone and saw that it was 6:24. he had no reason to wake up this early, since they had a break for a week. "hyung why are you awake?" a sleepy sunghoon asked his hyung as he came closer to the older. "nothing hoon, i just woke up." sunghoon hummed, tangled their legs together and he burried his face in his neck again.