bathroom? - heejay

---------------------

heeseungs pov-

the bell rang which means that heeseungs class is dismissed. "class you can leave." miss kim, their math teacher, announced. soon after rucksack zips were heard and the class was left empty with only the teacher remaining. "bye miss, thank you for your lesson." heeseung bowed down and left the classroom.

he had chemistry next. that's when heeseung realized that his next class was with his boyfriend. his lovely, sweet and cute boyfriend. he loves him so much.

"goodmorning mr. park!" heeseung shouted happily, being happy about the fact that his boyfriend was in his class. "goodmorning heeseung!" the teacher greeted him back.

his boyfriend wasn't in class yet, that's weird. he would always be there as the first person, even the teacher wouldn't be their yet when he arrived. "mr park? have you seen jay?" heeseung asked, worrying because his boyfriend didn't text him anything. "no heeseung, i'm sorry."

heeseung nod and went to sit down. his usual seat was at the back of the class so he went to sit there. he hadn't even sat down properly when he felt someone pull his arm.

"oh my god heeseung! is the seat next to you occupied?" a boy named jonghan screamed in his ear. "yes it is." heeseung pulled his arm away and answered coldly. "i don't care! i'm sitting here." he let him know, while he had an ugly grin on his face. "jonghan go aw-" heeseung was cut of by mr. park shouting in the class saying that they were going to start the lesson.

mr. park was about to close the door when he felt a hand open the door. "mr. park! i'm so sorry for being late!" jay greeted before the teacher let him in. jay paused at the scene in front of him.

was jonghan really sitting next to heeseung? what the actual fuck? heeseung literally made powerpoint of how much he hates jonghan. jay shot a glare to heeseung and went to sit down on a free seat.

heeseung was terified. if looks could kill he would have been dead. but it's jay so he wouldn't kill heeseung. the way jay looked at him... he got butterflies.

no on knows about jay and heeseung dating, well except their friends ofcourse, besides them no one knows.

jay kept looking at them from the back of the class. he hates jonghan so much, he can't even handle it anymore. "sir can i got to the bathroom?" jay put his hand up and asked politely, showing his smile. "yes jay, don't take too long." jay got up and went to the bathroom.

he excited the class and took out his phone texting someone.

come to the left wing bathroom.

after the text he walked his way towards the left wing bathroom.

heeseungs phone buzzed. he took out his phone and read the message. "sir? can i go the bathroom? i don't feel so good." the teacher nod. heeseung left the classroom on his way to the bathroom.

after a minute or 2 heeseung entered the bathroom, no one came in this bathroom because of how far it was from the clasrooms. "jay?" heeseung called out. he was pushed against the wall.

"jay what are you doing?" heeseung smirked wrapping his arms around jays neck. "heeseung i don't like this." jay said glaring. "like what?" heeseung asked innocently, showing his big, doe eyes and playing with jays hair from the back. heeseung knew what bothered jay, he just wanted to tease the younger.

"whatever." jay said and stared at heeseung's plump lips. he slowly wrapped his arms around the others waist and leaned in.

as their lips were about to touch heeseung put his hand in between of their lips. "baby?" jay asked worried. "did i do something?" jay asked, slowly rubbing his tumb over heeseung's waist.

"no, i just wanted to tease you." heeseung smiled showing his white teeth. "i hate you." jay said, dropping his head on heeseung's shoulder. "no you love me." heeseung used his long fingers to go trough jay's black hair. he pulled jay's chin up and gave him a peck. "hee, i do really love you." heeseung started smiling from ear to ear. "i know you do and i love you too."

jay hugged heeseungs waist and rested his head on heeseungs shoulder. "let's skip class? it's our last class of the day, so it doesn't matter anyway." jay suggested, heeseung nod. jay gave heeseung a peck and together they left the bathroom.

and they left the school hand in hand. on their way, jay saw jonghan standing by his locker. the younger didn't forget to punch him in his stomach on his way out. heeseung didn't notice and jonghan dropped to the floor. jay smirked and exited the school.

------------------

GUYS! i am so sorry for being inactive for so long. i've been busy with school and my exams are coming up in a month! i'm going to try to write as much as posible before my exams.

when i your summer vacation starting? mine is starting the 14th of july!

please leave your request here!

i love you guys, bye.

Mina