on my way... - hoonki

riki was laying in his bed, smiling at his phone. he had just received an message from his online boyfriend. 

iceprince4ever._ 

goodnight ki, i love you ❤

goodnight hoon, i love you too ❤

riki closed off his phone, still smiling. he sighed, thinking of sunghoon. they were planning to meet one day, but they never found a perfect moment to see eachother. riki was longing to see his boyfriend, they knew practically everything of eachother. except their schools. 

they decided to keep some things private, like their faces. they both sent lots of pics of themselves just without their face showing. they trusted eachother and both knew that they weren't some old creepy man. riki closed off his phone, smiling in his sleep...

--

riki woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm, he groaned, trying to get out of bed. it was hard getting out of your bed when you haven't slept good. he got out of bed and did his usual routine which consisted of washing his face, skincare, outfit and lastly hair. 

he was a little late so he rushed down the stairs, greating his mom and sisters, grabbing an apple and it ended with him dashing out the door. he usually walked to school since it wasn't that far. that's what he did today too. he walked for a good 7 minutes when he got to school. 

he saw jungwon and sunoo standing in front of the gate of the school, smiling when they saw riki coming towards them. "hey riki!" sunoo shout, waving his hand while his other hand was in jungwons hand who was freezing. "hey hey!" riki waved back, running up to them. 

"let's go." jungwon said, shaking a little. riki noticed them holding hands, what could be going on? jungwon was probably just cold. it was getting a lot chiller in korea, it could have been minus at that time, especially since it was morning. 

they walked in the halls when they heard some students chattering about a new student coming to their school. "have you guys heard of the new student?" sunoo asked, grabbing books out of his locker. "no, what's up with them?" riki asked, switching some books and closing his locker. 

"apparently it's a boy and he looks like a literal god." jungwon said, riki could see that sunoo was glaring at jungwon, with jungwon not noticing ofcourse. "really? i'm curious now." riki said. "me too, i just hope that those stupid girls don't start squealing as soon as he gets he-" sunoo got cut off with a bunch of girls screaming at the front door. 

they turned their heads towards the door and saw a muscular boy coming in, his biceps were showing off in his uniform and he had broad shoulders. riki's mouth fell open, who is that? 

no no riki, you have a boyfriend! get your shit together!

he slapped himself on the face and turned his head back to his friends to also see them with their jaws dropped to the floor. he grabbed both their jaws and closed their mouths, when sunoo started speaking. "no way, they weren't lying when they said that." this time it was jungwon who glared at the other. 

riki turned his head one more time when he saw the new student looking at him, basically staring at him. riki kept the eye contact until the other winked at him. riki knew he was fucked by the way all the girls were looking at him. "he would never be gay, right?" sunoo asked again. 

riki turned back to sunoo and shook his head. "probably not." they shrugged their shoulders and got into the class, only to see the new student already sitting there. 

riki was about to go to his place when he saw the new student sitting on his usual seat. the new one was busy with his phone, not giving any attention to his surroundings. riki cleared his troath and spoke. "hi i'm sorry but this is my seat." riki pointed to the table and looked at the other, feeling his cheeks burn up. "okay?" the other didn't even look up. how rude!