come 2 me - jaywon

jay's nickname: pineapple

---

jungwon was walking around the canteen of their school, searching for his friends to share his break with them. he was searching around the school when he saw the boy he had a crush on, the thing with this crush was that it was a kind of hallway crush.

they are following eachother on instagram but they haven't talked or anything. his name was jay, he was 2 years above jungwon. jungwon watched in awe, taking in the silver hair and the brown eyes of the mesmerizing boy.

jay walked past him, looking at jungwon for only a milisecond, that alone was enough for jungwon to turn delulu and fantasize about his crush (this is so me). jungwon called sunoo quickly.

"sunoo? where are you guys?" jungwon asked, almost shouting in the phone. "we're inside the canteen! where we always sit!" sunoo shout back.

jungwon didn't say anything and just walked inside the canteen, seeing his friends right away. "what took you so long omg!" sunoo stood up from his chair, hugging jungwon. "i don't even know tbh." jungwon answered the question, hugging his friend back.

"hows everyone doing?" jungwon asked, sitting down to eat his lunch. "meh, exams are nearing so not good." riki answered, resting his head on the table. "i've been so tired these day, it's crazy." jake said before yawning.

jungwon laughed at his friends and finished his lunch. "let's go to class?" jungwon asked sunoo, since they had their next class together. "let's go, bye guys!" sunoo bid their friends goodbye, walking to their class as the bell rung.

they had mathematics, jungwons best subject. he wouldn't say that he liked it, he was just good in it, which made it really easy for him to solve the equations.

sunoo on the other hand didn't even know what he had to do. he was just seated next to jungwon, watching while the younger was answering the questions. "how's things between you and pineapple?" sunoo asked, chewing his gum.

jungwon turned his head towards his friends. "nothing actually, he did look at me today tho." jungwon smiled, telling the story in details. "he wants you." is all sunoo said before closing his book. "i don't know to be honest, we have never talked to eachother and let alone have a relationship." jungwon giggled. the thought of him having a relationship with someone that is taller than him, attractive and older than him made his stomach hurt because of the butterflies.

"talk to him then!" sunoo said, encouraging his friend. "sun, it's not that easy. i wish it was, really." jungwon answered. "do you really think he would like someone from our age?" jungwon knocked some sense into sunoo. "why not? i mean we are younger but like how many years? one?" sunoo obliged.

jungwon laughed it off, he knew that jay would never like him. he would never get the balls to actually talk to him. they had shared one word in their politic week and that too, wasn't a conversation. all jay said was, "oh i don't know-" and he got cut off.

jungwon looked at the ground, thinking about jay. he heard the teacher come in and start his lesson, jungwon didn't bother to say anything and just grabbed his pencil case and his books out of his bag, following the lesson.

he was just talking with sunoo, when he felt his phone buzz. "sun, my phone is buzzing, should i check?" jungwon asked, not wanting to get caught by their teacher. "no please don't, if he sees you... omg." sunoo stopped for a second. "he will take you phone in and he will not give it back untill 5 pm." sunoo rolled his eyes when he remembered the time his phone was taken away.

"really? it's fine, i'll wait." jungwon laughed at his best friend.

--

the bell rung.