misunderstanding - heehoon

requested by: nabiii_jk

heeseung and sunghoon have been dating for 2 years now. they have a really healthy relationship and they never fight. they have had some small arguments but that was it. they never let anyone get in between them, even if it was their friend.

they have been living together now for a few months, they both really liked it since they didn't have to drive that far to get to eachother.

they shared a room and every night one of them would cook. it was just really enjoyable and they both were happy to have eachother in their lives.

heeseung works in an office, in fact, he is the CEO. sunghoon on the other hand works in a cute popular café, which is practically owned by the office. a lot of office worker go there to grab some food in their break.

heeseung always ordered it and sunghoon usually brought it to him personally, until one day...

--

sunghoon just got in the café. he dropped his bag and jacket in the back and went back in front to wear his apron and started to turn on the lights, putting the chairs correctly and turning on the cash register. he was the one who had a shift from 8 till 3, meaning he had to work for 7 hours, plus other staff would come in later.

it's going to be a busy morning!

after 5 minutes an office worker walked in. "hi sunghoon!" the younger exclaimed, he was also one of sunghoons friends. "hi sunoo, what can i get you?" sunghoon stood behind the register, trying to read sunoo's expression.

"mhm, i would like to try the cold brew espresso?" sunghoon nod, ticking it on the register. "okay, what size?" sunghoon went on. "a large please." sunoo grabbed his card. "okay that will be 4 dollars and 25 cents." sunghoon looked at sunoo and let him pay.

"thanks hoon!" sunoo thanked the barista after he gave him his drink and walked out of the cafe. it was still early which ment that it wouldn't be too busy until 9 in the morning, because that was the time most of the office workers would come in.

this morning when sunghoon left, heeseung was still sleeping. sunghoon kissed his cheek and left their appartment, knowing that he will see his boyfriend later on the day in his office.

hours passed and it was time for sunghoons break. he walked to the back, with the coffee in his hand that he prepared for himself. he was looking at his phone when a message from heeseung popped up on his screen. his other co-workers were doing his job for now.

his and heeseungs relationship was hidden from the office. they didn't want everyone to know that they were dating. it was nothing personal, they just wanted to keep it private to prevent any rumours or any drama in the building.

hee 💋💐

hey baby
can you come around my office?
i want to see you!
+ take my favs with u pls

hi hee
ofcourse i will!
give a minute,
i'll be there asap!

sunghoon made an iced americano and packed it with an sandwich. he put them in a bag and walked out of the café, crossed the streets and entered the office which was on the other side of the road.

sunghoon walked over to the reception, wanting to get approval first. there was no receptionist at the front, but sunghoon could hear a faint voice at the back of the reception. sunghoon wasn't paying attention until he heard heeseung's name being called.