sharing - jaywon

jungwon was looking the mirror, not wanting to go to this busan trip with his art class. he knew his ex would be there, he didn't like the thought of seeing his face for a full week.

his mom shout at him from down the stairs. "jungwon! get ready, we're going to be late!" jungwon sighed, getting his backpack and suitcase ready, opening his door. "coming!"

he got down the stairs, taking his suitcase with him, struggling a little. his mom saw his struggling from the kitchen, she started laughing. "here let me help you." she ran over to him and grabbed his suitcase, carrying it down the stairs.

"thank you mama!" jungwon smiled, hugging his mother. he ran to the kitchen to eat some breakfast before he leaves. "wonie, you know that i'm going to miss you right?" his mom came from behind him.

"mama? why so sudden?" jungwon laughed, hugging his mother again. "i'll only be away for a week, it's going to be fine. i'll call you every night okay?" jungwon ressured his mother, not wanting her to worry. "i know that baby." his mother smiled back at him.

"now let me drop you off." she started to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. "okay!" jungwon grabbed the carkeys and loaded his stuff in the trunk.

when he came back his mom was putting her shoes on, taking a cap and leaving the house. "get innn!" his mom shout but in a good way. "mama it's way to early! i have to be there at 9 and it's 8 right now." he said, what is he going to do at school so early?

"i know that wonie, we're going to grab some drinks before you go!" his mom announced, squealing behind her steering wheel. "yay!" jungwon squealed with her, smiling trough the whole ride.

this was the best morning he has ever had, he and his mom had a really good bond together. they went to starbucks, got some drinks, laughed in the car and then it was time for jungwon to go to school.

"i don't want you to leave!" his mom whined, almost crying. "mama i'll be back in a week okay? make sure to call me when you need anything!" jungwon said, hugging her one last time before going over to his friends. "bye wonie!" his mother waved at him trough her car.

"bye mama!" he said, before talking to sunoo, who was sitting on riki's lap because of no space. heeseung and sunghoon were also sitting next to eachother leaving jake alone, he was looking happy and a little down at the same time.

he looked around and his eyes automatically went to search for his ex but he wasn't there yet. "how's life going babies!" jungwon called out, putting his suitcase next to the others.

"amazing! since i know that i'll share a room with riki!" sunoo smiled, looking dearly at his boyfriend, who was blushing at this point.

"what? how do you know that?" how did they know that already? jungwon was shocked. he had to room with either one of them, he didn't want to room with random people.

"how many people are allowed in a room?" jungwon asked, turning his head towards sunghoon and heeseung. "two people," heeseun said, holding sunghoons hand. "we're rooming together." they smiled.

"you guys are so lucky." jungwon sulked. "won, you'll never believe who jake is rooming with." sunoo gossiped, hinting it a little. "who?" jungwon asked, knowing that sunoo was suspicious.

"nicholas." sunoo whispered, jake not hearing it. "what? hyungie you should be happy!" jungwon squealed along side sunoo. "you finally get the opportunity to confess! i'm a 100% sure that he likes you back!" sunoo and jungwon reassured him.

"but what if he doesn't?" jake asked them, looking at the ground. jake was known among his friends as the overthinker, he would always overthink everything. especially if it had to do with love or with relationships in between his loved ones.