club owner - heejake (s)

warning; smut

this is going to be a loonnggg one
guys! please feel free to leave feedback!!💞

----------------

the bell rang, meaning class was over for jake. he was so gratefull for his day to be short, it was friday and he was going out with his friends tonight. what could go wrong?

well let me tell you, a lot could go wrong.

"jake!" he heard someone call, he looked behind him and saw jay running towards him with jungwon. they were the cutest couple ever, they complimented eachother so well.

"is everything okay?" jake asked, laughing at the two boys panting with their hands on their knees, trying to catch their breath. "no!" jay disagreed. "sunghoon isn't coming tonight." jungwon finished.

jake's smile dropped, his plan failed. "say what now? you're joking right?" jake wanted it to be a dream. sunghoon had to come! jake's plan was to confess to sunghoon tonight, if he isn't coming he can't confess! he had planned out everything.

"no, he had to be overseas for ice skating, it was all so sudden." jay explained. "well, if he isn't there tonight, i won't be there either. go without me." jake suggested.

"no! we are not going without you!" another voice was heard from behind the trio. "sunoo? where did you come from?" jake laughed.

"doesn't matter, you are coming. what about sunghoon? you are going to have fun and distract yourself! maybe you'll find someone else? who knows? jakey i'm so sorry for your plan, but let's get distracted tonight? i'll let you get drunk." sunoo speeched and winked at jake.

jay started clapping, wiping his tears away. "that was so inspirational! amazing!" he cried louder.

"jake you're coming, you have no choice!" sunoo smiled evily. "oh yeah! heeseung hyung will be there too!" sunoo spoke once again.

jakes eyes lit up, his heeseung hyung? he graduated last year and he never spoke to jake again, because apparently heeseung lost his phone and got a new number. he missed him so much.

heeseung was his best friend but they drifted away from eachother once heeseung graduated and didn't show any affection or attention towards the younger, he didn't even try to get his number back.

he obviously wanted to see the older, so he quickly agreed with the whole club idea.

"okay sunoo enough, i'm going." jake said, shutting the younger up who kept on trying to convince jake. "thank god." sunoo rolled his eyes.

"i'll see you guys later, i'm going to riki! bye!" he walked off to the cafeteria. "ofcourse he's going to his boyfriend." jungwon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "that's us!" jay mumbled.

jungwon turned his to look at the older, slapping his arm. "ow! - i'm joking!" jay shout out, rubbing his arm and draping it over jungwons shoulders.

"where are we getting ready?" jungwon asked. "we are getting ready together right?" jungwon asked again, getting sad. "yes! come over to mine after school." jay said, taking jungwons hand and walking towards the cafeteria.

"jake! come on, let's go!" jay was about to pull the other with him. "no i have to get something out of my locker first! go without me, i'll join you later." jay nod and left.

jake was about to cry. he ran to the bathrooms and hid in a stall. "i need to text him." he took out his phone and texted sunghoon.

hi hoon, you're coming tonight right?😋

he knew that he wouldn't come, he just wanted to hear it from him and not from others. he trusted all of his friends since they've been friends for years, but he just wanted to make sure.