87

☆ 87. Chapter 087: The Little White Rabbit Thinks of Su

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 087 Little White Rabbit Su Yinian On the second day, Wu Yingxue took Su Yinian with a GG refreshed, it is not a high-end brand, and at the beginning, the woman did not plan to let Su Yinian take the route of a high-end brand, and Su Yinian

did not have this qualification.

So the woman gave Su Yinian a terminal brand of biscuits...

Su Yinian looked at the big box of biscuits depressedly, "These biscuits are too sweet!" "Su Yinian really can't eat it, this kind of heavy taste thing, sweet and salty, Su Yinian doesn't like it very much, the only thing with a heavy taste is corn sausage.

Speaking of corn sausages, Su Yinian found that he had forgotten to buy them for himself, and he would buy a few boxes later to go back to the end of the world.

Seeing Su Yinian talking and distracted, the woman was a little helpless: "This GG has been taken, you have to do it if you don't do it!" I only asked you to work hard yesterday, and you are like slacking off today!

Su Yinian, who was

most afraid of being accused by women, hurriedly shook his head and said, "I didn't mean that, I just really can't eat anything too sweet!" When

the woman heard this, she also knew that what Su Yinian said was true, after all, after spending so much time with the girl, she had indeed never seen Su Yinian eat greasy, sweet and spicy food. Sometimes three meals a day are lean porridge, and Su Yinian can drink it.

The woman comforted Su Yinian and said, "You can bear with it again, and you don't keep letting you eat cookies!" Just

then, there was a knock on the dressing room door.

A girl with delicate facial features pushed the door in and said to the woman, "Sister Wu, the costume has been delivered!" There are three sets in total! The

woman nodded and smiled, "Thank you!" Su

Yinian looked at the costumes sent, a rabbit, a little panda, a little tiger...

Looking at these childish costumes, Su Yinian wrote resistance all over his body: "Do I have to wear this?" Can't you just take a few photos in ordinary clothes? And this GG script is really quite ordinary in Su Yinian's impression, and it can't be more ordinary, most food GG is almost this routine. The only thing that makes people feel interesting is that Su Yinian put on a doll costume.

The woman opened a packet of biscuits, put them in her mouth and took a bite, "These biscuits taste good!" Originally, the sales were not bad, and when you filmed this gg and got the endorsement fee, it was not in vain that I worked so hard for you, begging and kneeling, and got you an apartment..."

Su Yinian frowned and sighed, "I know, I will shoot this gg well!" Every time he is unwilling to do something, the woman will definitely talk about the apartment, and the aggrieved Su Yinian can only agree.

Su Yinian first changed into a little rabbit doll costume, Su Yinian was wearing a doll costume, and her ears swayed with the light movement of Su Yinian's body, making Su Yinian look quite cute. Take a picture with biscuits of various flavors. Su Yinian learned the movements taught to him by the woman, and made a few quite cute actions of eating cookies, and the more the woman looked at it, the more satisfied she became, and took the opportunity to upload the tidbits of Su Yinian wearing a rabbit doll costume and eating cookies on the Internet.