263

☆ 263. Chapter 263: The Engagement Banquet Envoy Means

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 263 At the engagement banquet, Feng Heng not only found his son, but even stabilized his position in the Dan Realm because of his son, and the news soon spread that the

outside world was somewhat hostile to

Feng Heng, who was now famous with his son.

You must know that most people are thinking in their hearts that Feng Bei is now getting together with a man, and it is destined to make the Feng family cut off their children and grandchildren like this. At that time, the property of this Feng family is not going to be given to the side in the end, and now it is not interesting for the other party to work so hard to make money, anyway, in the end, these properties are not going to fall into the hands of outsiders, what is Feng Heng doing so hard? The most ridiculous thing is that the two men actually want to have an engagement banquet?! It's really a shame that Feng Heng was able to endure the loss of his children and grandchildren, and let a man enter his door.

Feng Heng knew that the outside world was not very optimistic about this marriage, but to put it mildly, even if people from the outside world were not optimistic about this marriage, what could they do? In fact, his heart was nothing more than jealousy that Su Yinian finally chose his own son, after all, the outside world now knows that the alchemy power is the person behind Su Yinian, how many people want to dig out the secret of the alchemist from Su Yinian's body, but unfortunately no one has done it until now. And now they are still watching Su Yinian marry Feng Beizhi, which doesn't mean that in the future, the Feng family will definitely press the Mo family to the soles of their feet, not to mention, and monopolize the entire alchemy industry. It's not that everyone doesn't know how popular these strange pills are, it's that people want a piece of the pie. So seeing that Su Yinian finally chose to seal the family, how many people are feeling very uncomfortable now! Although on the surface, it has been said that the Feng family wants to cut off their children and grandchildren, but in fact, it is just jealousy. They all know that when Feng Heng was down, those side lines never received help, Feng Heng was the most distressed, and if he had revenge, he would take revenge, and it was difficult for those crabs to get their property. So no matter what the outside world thinks, Feng Heng is not moved, and the engagement banquet is still lively, and there are many people who sell the face of the Feng family.

Gong Li of the Gong family is Su Yinian's apprentice, how could he not participate in the master's engagement wedding, after the Gong family and the people of the Qin family came forward, more people only felt sour in their hearts. When they are doing happy events at home, the big families such as the Gong family or the Qin family, giving them a little bit of a comparison is enough to give them face and make them hold their heads up in front of others. But now Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian just got an engagement banquet, and the two brothers of the palace family and the in-laws came in person with such a face-saving face, and they also brought their own family members, and they were about to make people jealous to death.

"Master, happy engagement! "Gong Li is very generous, and the red envelope of the package is 10 million.

Su Yinian smiled and said, "Thank you!"

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian greeted the guests at the door, and after a while, the smiles on

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian's faces immediately turned indifferent.

Because in the distance, Lin Zhixing led his wife and son with a joyful smile on his face.

The three of them came to Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, and Lin Rong took the initiative to greet Su Yinian, "Congratulations to Su Shao!"