88

☆ 88. Chapter 088 - Being Misunderstood for a Stalker

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 088 Being misunderstood and stalking mad

Su followed the young man step by step, even if the young man showed a cruel expression, he didn't care, as long as he could go to Building 2, it didn't matter if he was looked at a few times.

The young man glared at Su Yinian fiercely, this damn stalker followed him to the dormitory, do you really think he is a bully?

Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the sign of Building 2, sure enough, his life is inseparable from his mobile phone, and he must have a navigation.

The elevator that the young man entered, Su Yinian also followed.

The young man couldn't bear it anymore, turned around and scolded: "I said you have something wrong, why do you keep following me?"

Seeing that the young man was so angry, Su Yinian didn't know how to explain, and hurriedly said, "I'm also from this building." The

young man curled the corners of his mouth mockingly, and his face became more and more handsome and evil, "You think I will believe it?"

Seeing the young man so hostile to him, Su Yinian always felt a little inexplicable, he just wanted to ask for directions, is it necessary for the other party to be so angry? Still taunting?

Su Yinian also has a temper, and he will not tolerate it again and again.

"Whether you believe it or not is your business, it has nothing to do with me. But I think your attitude could be better! The

young man mocked, "There's no need to be nicer to a stalker like you, I'm telling you that I don't like other people, you'll never have a chance!" Those messy things, if you send them to me again, I'll really call the police, I don't care about your face!

Su Yinian nodded as a matter of course and said, "Then you should call the police quickly, so that I can also wash away my grievances." I'm just trying to ask for directions, you really don't need to have personal attacks all the time, it's enough to expose your low quality! "

The young man didn't expect to be so sharp-toothed that he dared to scold him? In his life, no one dared to scold him like this to his face!

"Okay, I'll call the police in a while, and when the time comes, don't blame me for not showing you mercy! When

he arrived at his floor, Su Yinian pressed his fingerprint and left the elevator directly. The young man was stunned for a moment, this elevator can only be opened by the owner of the floor, Su Yinian actually... Is it really the people of this building?

The young man was a little incredulous, and after returning to his dormitory, the young man hurriedly began to search for Su Yinian's information, but he didn't expect to be really searched by him.

Su Yinian really didn't lie?

Isn't the other party really the one who secretly follows him? Who the hell is that idiot who wrote him a love letter?

The delicate-looking fool stood in the gazebo in a daze, with a wry smile on the corner of his mouth, and he knew that that person would not come.

Su Yinian is busy filming every day and rarely has time to rest, under Su Yinian's strong request, but Wu Yingxue still allows Su Yinian to have one day off every week.

On the day off, Su Yinian arrived at the warehouse, ready to collect supplies, but he didn't see the person in charge of the warehouse, Fang Chu and Qiao Hechuan, although Qiao Hechuan did have a criminal record, but God trusted the other party very much, and he believed that the other party would not disappear for no reason. As for the son-in-law Fang Chu who drove a BMW to work, Su Yinian didn't care about the other party at all, and the other party didn't want money to stay here. Su Yinian couldn't drive the other party away at all.