33

☆ 33. Chapter 032: Cleaning was murdered

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 032 Cleaning was murdered

Su Yinian first cleaned the entire floor, and each room was reorganized and stored, Su Yinian looked at the damaged places and sandbags, he seemed to understand a little why Feng Beizhi had to use the entire floor, except for the study, bedroom and warehouse, the other rooms were dilapidated and could not be inhabited at all. Maybe it's because even after tidying up the room, it often becomes a dilapidated room, so no one comes to tidy it up, and, listening to Feng Beizhi's tone, it seems that he doesn't want others to set foot on his floor, so it's no wonder why it's so dirty and messy but no one has cleaned it up.

Su Yinian put the garbage into the space first, and cleaned up the garbage in one trip, and the dust in the room made Su Yinian's hair dirty. Su Yinian couldn't help but miss the high technology of this era, if there was a sweeping robot, he wouldn't have to work so hard. But it seems that even a sweeping robot can't seem to clean up the garbage in the house.

Su Yinian's thoughts suddenly drifted away, and he began to think, the third level in the space: the current point requirement - 200,000! Could this present be a modern present? Since these 4 level points requirements are likely to represent 4 worlds, Su Yinian's guess is not unreasonable. Will this modern society be a society without zombie invasion? If that's the case, can he collect supplies from here and bring them back to the end of the world? However, after all, he didn't know what the situation was like in the current world, and after thinking about it carefully, Su Yinian dispelled this idea.

However, it is undeniable that in the future future, Su Yi's thoughts have quietly revealed the bud.

Su Yinian deliberately rummaged in the warehouse for a long time before he found the small essential oil, Su Yinian smelled it, the smell was really unpleasant, how could Feng Beizhi like this smell? When he returns to his own world, he must get Feng Beizhi a bottle of top-grade essential oil.

All floors have to be cleaned, Su Yinian has been cleaning from morning to afternoon, tired and sweating profusely, and the water in the bucket has not known how many pots have been changed.

Su Yinian sighed, he was so tired of doing housework, even if he regarded all this as hard work, he was still tired.

When Su Yinian was mopping the floor, the end of the corridor connected the direction of the stairs, and two women slowly appeared, holding a pile of clothes in their hands.

Su Yinian knew these two women, they were the women named Xu Hongyan and Li Yue who met in the morning, Su Yinian remembered Feng Beizhi's instructions to him, put down the mop, and quickly came to the two women, blocking the footsteps of the two, shaking his head and saying, "That, no, you can't come up."

Su Yinian, who

had already made the two women very unhappy, was angry in his heart instantly after hearing Su Yinian say this.

What does Su Yinian mean by this? What do you mean they can't come up? Su Yinian really thought that he and the leader were lovers and could give orders to them? They followed the leader when the leader didn't have anything, what kind of thing is Su Yinian?

Xu Hongyan glared at Su Yinian dissatisfiedly and asked, "Why can't we come up?" "This isn't your home... Xu Hongyan almost said this, but thinking that Su Yinian was being favored now, it was better not to completely anger Su Yinian, so Xu Hongyan, who still retained her sanity, endured anger.

When Li Yue heard this, her fingers holding Feng Beizhi's clothes tightened slightly, and she was so angry that she gritted her teeth, but she could only show a faint smile on her face, echoing Xu Hongyan's words and asking, "Yes, why can't we come up?" These are the chief's clothes.