15

☆ 15. Chapter 015: Be obedient to your crystal nucleus

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 015 Give you the crystal nucleus to be obedient

Knowing that Su Yinian has spatial abilities, some members of the team maintain an attitude of excitement and joy, while others are slightly worried, what if Su Yinian leaves with these materials?

For these worries, Liu Changyu obviously doesn't take them to heart, or maybe they take them to heart, but they don't care, they are never soft on those who betray. In the last two years, what have they not seen?! There are many people and things he has seen, Liu Changyu thinks that his ability to see people is first-class, and for people like Su Yinian who write everything on his face, Liu Changyu thinks he can control it. Besides, it is not difficult to make Su Yinian his own, as long as the boss is there, this little guy probably won't be able to run away.

Liu Changyu thought so, and a grim smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

The others on the side couldn't help but shudder when they saw the appearance of their boss, only Wang Tiantian still worshipped him, the boss is so handsome!

In the next time, everyone watched Su Yinian collect all the materials into the space.

It only took 20 minutes to collect all the supplies for a supermarket. If it is replaced by Ping, the materials in a supermarket, they may have to hide all the materials first, and then transport them back to the base together, back and forth, it is estimated that it will take more than ten days, which is quite a waste of manpower and material resources.

It's cool to have a spatial ability.

It only took one day for them to empty all the supplies on a street, they only need to protect Su Yinian alone, although they are a material group, they are not all waste, it is really not difficult for them to protect one person. Of course, there were still some worries in their hearts, but after hearing Liu Changyu's plan, everyone was relieved. This kid was stunned and was taken by the boss, so it is estimated that he really can't run away.

After collecting so many supplies, Su Yinian was not very tired except for being a little nervous. Seeing the materials in the space, Su Yinian really didn't think about "swallowing" these materials alone, firstly, because he was not so concerned about eating; Second, he will have to leave here sooner or later, and it is useless for him to take so many supplies, and they are not anything valuable; Sanlai saw these supernatural people desperately fighting with zombies just to be able to survive, working so hard every day with the despair of seeing the future, and eating less, Su Yinian couldn't bear to snatch their things at all.

After cleaning up the entire street, they didn't even let go of the apartment buildings, searching as many as they could, and only when the sun was about to set did they cautiously get into the car back.

Everyone returned to the community one after another, and after returning to the community, they found that Feng Beizhi and others had not returned.

However, they obviously found that there were not many zombies around here, although there were a few fish that slipped through the net, but they were all ordinary zombies without crystal nuclei, and ordinary people could easily kill them.

Su Yinian, who returned to the community, took the initiative to prepare dinner with others, because he collected a lot of materials, so today's dinner was a little richer.

They first cooked the entire bag of rice, Su Yinian found that the ability can actually act as a cook, the water ability is responsible for washing the rice clean, although there may be some taste, but it does not affect their need for rice at all, and the fire ability is responsible for lighting the fire next to the cauldron, and can also control the heat, which is not too convenient.