121-125

☆ 121. 第121章 一群累赘好意思

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 121 A group of cumbersome and embarrassed

Xu Hongyan naturally had a way to fight back, she laughed coldly a few times and said, "So you still know that it is a public thing?" So what are you doing now? Aren't you taking public things to satisfy your own selfish desires, aren't these materials collected by everyone working hard together? What qualifications do you have to use these goods for your own benefit? You actually opened a commercial city, how embarrassed are you? Why don't you talk about yourself before you talk about others? "Su Yinian squandered a lot of materials, she was just a ham sausage, why did Su Yinian hold on to her? Does Su Yinian think he has the face to say that?

Su Yinian was angry and laughed at Xu Hongyan's sincere words under excitement, "Do you think I'm making a profit?" Do you think I opened the Trade City for my own benefit? He thought that everyone else could see that he was doing this for the whole base, and in order to make the whole base better, if he wanted to make a profit, he could completely mark the price higher, and so on was called profit.

Xu Hongyan didn't know anything and knew that she was making trouble for him here, and she was really very fond of children.

Xu Hongyan said angrily: "Isn't it? Otherwise, what are you doing in this commercial city? Didn't someone else collect these supplies that you were transporting? I've just broken a ham sausage, and you're blaming me like that, what about you? Why don't you look at how much you squandered on your own? How many hearts have been hurt?

Su Yinian snorted, only felt funny, and said: "You say that I make profits, but in fact, I have only one purpose, that is, to make the people of the entire base live better, I do make profits, but it is more for the interests of the entire base, for the benefit of the people of the entire base!" So I've never been the same as you, I think this mall can help a lot of people, I'm not like you just because you're the first batch of people who follow Fengbei to your side, you're arrogant, fox fake tiger, when you mock me, have you ever thought that others are also mocking you, hating you, hating you? How many supplies did you old people get by virtue of your identity as old people? How much has it harmed the interests of others?

Xu Hongyan was so angry that she couldn't argue, "We didn't... I'm not like you..."

Su Yinian smiled and said, "Is it really not?" Isn't there a share of the materials that Fengbei brings back every time? But if you see for yourself how much time you have spent on missions, how many missions you have taken, and how many zombies you have killed, do you get something that is comparable to what you have paid? The materials you get are what others have collected desperately, you eat human blood steamed buns, and you also accuse others arrogantly, do you know that every time you get a material, you will have one less when you close the north? Because he must look out for the interests of others, not just you!

Xu Hongyan covered her ears in pain and roared loudly: "You are talking nonsense! You are talking nonsense! We're not like that, those supplies... There aren't many of them, and we also have tasks, we have to clean every day, do housework, do laundry, such work is also tiring? "How can Su Yinian say that they don't pay anything, as if they are eating white food, but they are not like this, they are working every day?

Su Yinian only felt funny when he heard it, and asked Xu Hongyan directly, "Then why don't you change your job to someone else?" It's just cleaning the house every day, it's much better than dying outside and dying the next moment, why are you still quite dissatisfied in my opinion? But fortunately, we are not all the way, I believe there are many people like you! Since you think that the mercenary team can't do without you, then you can just form a mercenary team by yourself, after all, you are so "great", and you can't compare to you in the north! When