79

☆ 79. Chapter 079: Ruined Your Life

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 079 Ruined Your Life

Huang Tingting was angry at Su Yinian's unkindness, how good her mother was to Su Yinian, Su Yinian should know, but now Su Yinian hurt her mother in order to take revenge. Huang Tingting felt very disappointed, she used to treat the other party as a brother sincerely, but as a result, her mother's bones were not cold, and people outside began to abuse her. Why did everyone refuse to let their mother go?

Mother must have known Su Qiao by accident, why couldn't Su Yinian understand it?

The more Huang Tingting thought about it, the more angry she became, thinking of her mother, who was helpless and splashed with so much dirty water, Huang Tingting was furious and said to Su Yinian: "I only know that you will have retribution for eating human blood steamed buns." If Su Yinian wanted to make herself popular in this way, then Huang Tingting had to say that she really misunderstood Su Yinian.

In fact, Huang Tingting herself didn't know what answer she wanted from Su Yinian's mouth, so whether Su Yinian admitted it or denied it, Huang Tingting wanted to find an outlet to vent all her anger, sadness and pain, but perhaps, she didn't know that she had found the wrong person.

Su Yinian is impatient now, he really doesn't want to be misunderstood like this, he is obviously kind, why should he misunderstand him like this? It's hard to be a good person.

Huang Tingting made it clear that she wanted to buckle the basin on Su Yi's head, Wu Yingxue on the side of this sentence didn't like to listen to it, and said to Huang Tingting unhappily, "Tingting, you can't say that, do you know that there must be evidence to speak!" We haven't learned about the ups and downs on the Internet, so it's impossible to find someone to hack your mother? What does it mean to us to black your mother? There is no benefit at all! "In terms of interests, Liu Xia's accident is not beneficial to them at all, so how can they do such a thing of shooting themselves in the foot? She can understand that Huang Tingting is too sad, so she wants to find an outlet. But is the other party looking for the wrong person? The other party shouldn't come to them even if he goes to find Su Qiao!

"Benefits! For you, there is only good and bad for you. Huang Tingting opened her mouth with tears in her eyes, for these stars in the entertainment industry, only interests may make them tempted. I'm afraid that the other party doesn't care about the life or death of others, even her mother is so good to Su Yinian, Su Yinian can be treated as if it didn't happen.

Huang Tingting finally understood, it turns out that this is the human heart.

Su Yinian looked at Huang Tingting unhappily, he originally thought that he could not care about the words of these people, but it turned out that he was not not caring, but afraid. Su Yinian felt that his heart was throbbing, he was obviously a victim, why was he said to be the perpetrator now?! In this world, some people's words can kill people, just like Huang Tingting, who didn't know anything, and began to bite like a mad dog. It's just that the other party has lost his mother, and Su Yinian can't be too tough.

Wu Yingxue frowned tightly, and said with some displeasure: "I can understand that you are too excited to talk nonsense, so I didn't say these words when you did."

Su Yinian raised his hand to stop Wu Yingxue's words, there are some things that don't need to be said anymore, and Huang Tingting may not be able to listen to them,

Su Yinian looked at Huang Tingting coldly, and said: "If you want to talk about evidence, without evidence, what is the difference between what you do and those sunspots on the Internet!" Don't you notice that you've become the kind of person you hate the most? Without evidence, start hurting others!