267

☆ 267. Chapter 267: I'm not afraid of my identity being exposed again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 267 Not afraid of being exposed

again In addition to his hometown, Su Yinian is the focus of others wherever he goes, and he is the object of being stammered by others. Being regarded as someone else's pet by other more powerful people is because he is weak and can't refute it, but why should he let these people point at his nose and scold him? Su Yinian also knows that he is a bit of a bully now, but the problem is that some are "weak", you can't be strong if you are not strong.

Feng Beizhi glared at the leader fiercely and said, "You have already said it, why do you want me to act as if I didn't hear it?" What do you mean? Come to my place to find fault with me?

Feng Beili hurriedly got up and became a peacemaker, "We all made an unintentional mistake, we didn't mean to say those words, and I ask Leader

Feng not to take it seriously."

Liu Changyu said, "He has said everything, do you want us not to take it seriously?" There is no reason to take back the water that was spilled!

Su Yinian also said with a smile on the side: "It's the first time for you to be called a pet!"

Su Yinian's attitude was proud, and he stared at the leaders opposite him with contemptuous eyes.

Feng Beili's expression was a little displeased when she saw this, but she was a person with an ass, and she actually put up a shelf for them, Feng Beizhi just planned to continue to give them a horse!

Feng Beili said dissatisfiedly, "Leader Feng, can you not worry about a problem?" I think we have other things to talk about, and your lover has made the whole meeting unquiet as soon as he comes, so can you let him go a little bit?

Feng Beili's words made Su Yinian and several people stunned, Su Yinian turned his head and glanced at Feng Beizhi,

Feng Beizhi I only felt a little funny, kissed Su Yinian's cheek, and said to Su Yinian: "This is what they said, you go back first!"

Su Yinian shrugged his shoulders helplessly, and Liu Changyu on the side hurriedly got up, "

Su Shao, let's send you back!"

Su Yinian nodded and left with Liu Changyu and the others.

Everyone seems that Su Yinian looks beautiful, he is a "red face and trouble", and now Su Yinian is leaving under the oppressive eyes of everyone, which just proves that Feng Beizhi is still afraid of them, otherwise he would not be so obedient.

After Su Yinian left, Feng Beili felt that she was in a good mood, and Feng Beizhi only had to lower her head a little to make them feel quite happy.

The corners of Feng Beiyong's mouth rose slightly, "Xiao Feng, it's been so many days, why haven't you seen that spatial ability?" We'd love to meet him if we can!

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows and said, "You want to see him?" What are you doing with him? Dig the corner of the wall and dig into my head, Feng Beiyong, what do you think? Do you think I'll agree to your request?

"But the only spatial powerhouse in this world is the common property of the whole world, and it can't just be used by you! So I sincerely beg you to lend it to us for a while! Feng Beili said.

"I want to borrow it, but the problem is that I can't! Feng Beizhi sneered.

The other leaders were a little impatient, and they were a little anxious when they heard Fengbeizhi's refusal three times and four times.