48

☆ 48. Chapter 048: I'll Be Happy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 048 I will definitely be happy

Su Yinian slowly slipped tears from the corners of his eyes, "Mother, in fact, I had doubts, but I didn't dare to think about it, I was afraid to think about it..."

Of course, Tian Yue knew her son's timidity, and she sighed slightly: "I know, I don't blame you, my Xiao Nian is a good child, and my mother loves you!" "

Mother, take me..." Tian Yue interrupted Su Yinian's words, shook her head and said, "I can't take you away, I can't take you away, son, you have to go by yourself in the future, I can't help you anymore, because I'm about to disappear..."

Tian Yue's eyes were slightly red, "Son, my mother doesn't have any requirements for you, she just hopes that you can live for yourself, I believe that my son will definitely become stronger than his father, because your heart has never admitted defeat." Now that you are no longer in that world, you can live well, you will definitely have something to do with you, and you don't have to compare with your father. In my opinion, he is no match for you!

Su Yinian shook his head with a wry smile and said, "What I can't do, I'm just a waste, how can I be stronger than my father?" Now I just want to know why my father is so ruthless that he wants to kill you?

"It was your stepmother who killed me, she killed me with her own hands, and your father's accomplice helped cover up this matter!" I thought I didn't want you to compare to your father, because he didn't deserve it! Tian Yue's beautiful eyes gradually became cold, now she has no way to take revenge, she can only pin her hopes on her son, who now has such a golden finger, if she doesn't use it, it's really a loss for her to bother to upgrade and lose her memory and be trapped in another world. She believes that after her son has this space, it is definitely not difficult to become stronger.

Although Tian Yue did want his son to live happily, he thought about it carefully, his son's heart has been bound by all kinds of pressures since he was a child, and it is not realistic for his son to release the prison that trapped him now, Yi Tian Yue decided to retract what she said before. At least for now, she wants her son to live not only for herself, but for her.

Su Yinian was furious, "I won't forgive him, I must kill them and avenge you!" "His mother is the only light in his life, the only happiness he has been growing up with, why can others easily take away everything that is most important to him? That's it, they deceived him, mocked him, toyed with him, and even killed him like a piece of garbage in the end. Why?

Su Yinian's hatred went straight to the top.

Looking at Su Yinian like this, Tian Yue was both relieved and a little worried, her son was really just like what she thought, never thinking about herself, thinking about others. Even if he was killed like that, his son didn't have such a strong hatred, but now, it was for her that his son's eyes seemed to have changed as if he had changed a person.

Tian Yue gently stroked Su Yinian's cheek and said helplessly: "My son shouldn't be so weak that he was hurt by someone, I don't know how to fight back, I never taught you this!" Xiao Nian, will you only endure being bullied? You should be like this, live for yourself, for me, want revenge, don't hold your breath, it's not too late to take revenge when you have the ability. The most important thing for you to do now is to live happily, I have never asked you to become a dragon and phoenix among people, if you want to take revenge, there are other ways not to have to do it yourself, I hope you live well, happy every day, so that I am very satisfied! "I used to be so disdainful of housewives, thinking that the same would make people restrain their hands and feet, and only produce some garbage feelings. Therefore, every time she wants to do a task, in addition to the task, let herself lose all emotions, but when she completes so many tasks, she finds that she, a person who is so indifferent, is willing to give everything she has to her son.