40

☆ 40. Chapter 039: Let's go shopping and buy jade spirits

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 039 Let's go shopping together and buy the movie that Yuling

Feng Beizhi said is actually a stage play, four times a month, specially for entertainment. If you want to watch a real movie, the price is even higher. After all, the world collapsed, and after the end came, all government institutions and systems collapsed, let alone provide electricity, and a generator was worth a lot, and you couldn't buy it if you wanted to. Therefore, if you want to watch a serious movie, the price is naturally higher than that of a stage play.

Having said that, of course, there are still some people who feel that it is better to go to the VIP stage for some fun than to watch these twisted stage plays, so more people go to the VIP stage.

It's strange to say that this person is the same price, they can be in the red light district a few times, but there are still people who think that the VIP stage is more exciting, and would rather play less than a few times, but also watch such a once. Of course, there is a more important reason that the women on the VIP stage are more beautiful, at least much more beautiful than those in the red light district who are tired of being played.

For VIP performances, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were not interested, and after finding the best place to watch the movie, Su Yinian looked at the stage play in front of him with great interest. Although there are things like movies in my memory, the real Su Yinian is the first time I have seen it. Such a novel experience made Su Yinian feel more excited the more he watched this stage play, like a child, his cheeks were slightly red, and he was very cute.

Of course, Su Yinian also found that there were not many people who came to watch this stage play, and the seats were only half full, most of them should be young couples, both men and women, and men and women... and women.

Su Yinian felt that his three views were impacted again, and immediately grabbed his thighs, trying to focus on the stage.

The men and women on the stage played very hard, and I heard that most of the people performing on the stage were also small stars before the end of the world.

Feng Beizhi turned his head slightly, and he found that compared to others, the joy on Su Yinian's face was so obvious. Su Yinian always knew how to hide his happiness without thinking, so Su Yinian didn't know how attractive his smile was to them, who were mired in the abyss of the end times.

Maybe it's because Su Yinian has been underground for a while, so Su Yinian still retains the innocence before the end of the world, and Feng Beizhi actually doesn't hate this kind of naivety. Because when you find that you and the people around you, including your family and friends, are all in the abyss of the last days, and there is no other way but to kill, you will crave such innocence.

Just when Feng Beizhi was stupid, he gradually had the idea of protecting Su Yinian, and he did so, he can be said to have broken a lot of records for Su Yinian.

After the stage play ended, Su Yinian was still immersed in excitement, which was different from other people who seemed to be just looking for fun with a flat expression.

Su Yinian smiled so innocently and brightly, maybe this word is not appropriate for a young man, but the breath on Su Yinian's body is really simple.

Feng Beizhi's world is full of darkness, and Su Yinian is the light that illuminates his darkness, Feng Beizhi smiled slightly, raised his hand and patted Su Yinian's head, and asked, "Do you like to watch it very much?" If Su Yinian likes it, when they come back, they will continue to watch, after all, there are 4 stage plays in a month, which is enough for Su Yinian to enjoy watching.