68

☆ 68. Chapter 068: Different Ways Don't Conspiracy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 068 The people

on the Internet quickly stopped, and Su Yinian became a little popular because of this, and the fans broke through the million mark. But all this, Su Yinian didn't know anything at all, and at this moment, he was drinking Hong Kong-style milk tea with satisfaction.

Su Yinian never liked to drink sweet things before, he liked light and light, but because of his curiosity, he wanted to try everything, so he fell in love with milk tea, and he especially liked to drink all kinds of porridge in Cantonese style.

After returning to the hotel, Su Yinian received a call from Liu Xia.

Liu Xia, who took the lead on the phone, said cautiously: "Su Yinian, what do you mean by what you said that day?" In fact, Liu Xia knew what Su Yinian meant, but he had to know why Su Yinian knew what she was going to do to him, she was obviously very hidden, Su Yinian didn't come back at that time, it was impossible for others to see her, could it be that Su Qian betrayed her?!

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly, his beautiful peach blossom eyes were full of cold smiles, and he raised his eyebrows: "What do you think I mean?" I said I'm dead, are you so scared? Guilty? "

No, no," Liu Xia said with a trembling voice, "I just want to know, how are you doing?" I'll pick you up right now and take you to an audition! "She hasn't forgotten her identity, she is Su Yinian's agent and assistant, and she can't hide from you for the rest of her life.

When Su Yi heard this, he immediately shook his head and said, "No need, I have already decided to dismiss you!"

Liu Xia was stunned as if she had heard some joke, "You... Want to fire me? Do you know who I am? How dare you dismiss me? You must know that Liu Xia was also a gold medal agent back then, but later because she got married and had children, she didn't come out to work for more than ten years, so she now wants to bring such a newcomer. The company is not thin on Liu Xia and values Liu Xia very much, otherwise it would not have handed over such a good name as Su Yinian to Liu Xia, but unfortunately it was Liu Xia who pushed Su Yinian far away and pushed Su Yinian into the abyss. However, Liu Xia obviously hasn't discovered this yet, but she is unhappy, which of those high-ranking stars in the past didn't compliment her? There are many people in the entertainment industry who are willing to sell her face, and some people even want to hire her as an agent at a high price, but now Su Yinian actually wants to dismiss her, is there a mistake? Work has been praised to the sky, and taking care of children at home has always been high, even if Liu Xia knew that she was at fault first, she still thought that Su Yinian was really not qualified to fire her.

Su Yinian said coldly: "You want my life, how dare I keep you by my side?" "He's very sorry for his life.

Liu Xia asked with a gloomy face, "What do you want?"

Hearing Liu Xia's angry questioning, Su Yinian couldn't help but say with some amusement and mockery: "It's not what I want, it's how you can let me go." You want my life, I dismiss you, are you still a little unhappy? I seem to understand why the siblings came to you, you are stupid! "The other party is still fighting with him? This is not the end of the world, Su Yinian can live a little freer, he doesn't want to compromise for this body.

Liu Xia was furious, "You! Sensing

that Su Yinian was real, Liu Xia had to speak patiently: "I will apply to bring other artists, only the company has the right to dismiss me, you don't!" "What is Su Yinian? is just an 18-tier star, and there are not as many fans as those Internet celebrities, why dismiss her?