97

☆ 97. Chapter 097: I Won't Save You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 097 I won't save you Hu

Yulin sneered with a stiff expression: "You look down on beggars? If Su Yinian dared to say that he looked down on him, he would immediately control Su Yinian for his use.

Su Yinian shook his head with a smile and said, "No, I just look down on you dog men and women!" I took everything from others, and I still pretended that nothing happened, and destroyed other people's homes with peace of mind, and now I'm just beating you back to your original form! Don't look at me like that! "Even if Luo Fenglin glared at him a few times, it didn't matter.

"Haha, it's been a long time since anyone dared to talk to me like that! Hu Yulin laughed out loud, or did he really think what Su Yinian said was ridiculous, what qualifications did Su Yinian have to educate him and come to tell him these words?

Su Yinian nodded, "Yes!" So it looks like you're really old! I don't even know if I'm looked down upon? "There should be a lot of people like this who look down on them, right?

At the mention of the word old, Hu Yulin's face changed, and suddenly, he clenched his fist hard and rushed over, Su Yinian easily bent over and dodged, took two steps back, and stood next to the sofa.

Hu Yulin said with a cold face: "Will you just hide?" "But I have to say that Su Yinian was lucky to be able to block this move.

Su Yinian shrugged his shoulders helplessly, the other party just used ruthlessness, killing intent, almost wanted to cure Su Yinian to death, but the problem is... That fist wasn't very powerful to him.

Su Yinian sighed, "In our place, you are just a fourth-level early supernatural person, just like me. But there may be one thing that can't be stopped..."

A huge fireball fell from the sky and smashed Hu Yulinzi, Hu Yulinzi felt a burst of heat around him, he clearly felt that his face seemed to be burned, and the smell of burning made Hu Yulin grit his teeth angrily, and waved away the flames on his body!

He took his hand, touched it gently, and with a click, he took his severed hand.

The face on Hu Yulin's face, which was itching with hatred, was ruined like this, and he looked at Su Yinian in disbelief.

"Monsters? "He finally understood what the word monster meant when the killer sent him to the past spoke?

Su Yinian's hand was actually on fire.

Su Yinian said with a headache: "Don't you have any other words?" These people scolded and scolded always those few words, and they didn't have any intention at all, and Su Yinian's ears were calloused when he heard it. Say he's a monster? I don't look at my own virtue, and I'm embarrassed to talk about him.

After knowing that Su Yinian would breathe fire, Hu Yulin immediately fled to the rear, however, no matter where Hu Yulin ran, Su Yinian's fireball still kept smashing on Hu Yulin's body.

Hu Yulin, who was in pain, took out the charm with a pale face and shouted: "If you come over again, your family will die!"

Su Yinian looked at Hu Yulin with a hideous face and took out three control charms from his bag, "Are you talking about these charms?" "With such a low-level spell, it can also play with the humans here between applause, Su Yinian found that the humans in this world are actually quite stupid, and they are not so smart!

Hu Yulin's eyes widened in horror: "How is this possible?" "His spells have never been solvable, how could Su Yinian easily turn his spells into waste paper.