38

☆ 38. Chapter 037: Let's Be a Fake Lover [Five Watches]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 037: Let's Be Fake Lovers [Fifth Watch]

Su Yinian's question startled Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi wanted to deny it, but found that he didn't have any confidence at all, he said impatiently, "Do you know what you're talking about?" Do you know what a sweetheart is? Can these three words be used on you? So...... Don't talk nonsense!

The light in Su Yinian's eyes gradually dimmed, and he knew that he must have misunderstood.

Su Yinian smelled the smell of blood, he hurriedly walked towards Feng Beizhi, looked at Feng Beizhi's hand and said, "Boss, your hand seems to be bleeding!"

Feng Beizhi pretended to raise his hand and glanced at the palm of his hand, then turned his hand behind his back and said, "It's just a small injury, let's talk about my sweetheart first!"

Su Yinian nodded dumbfoundedly, although he knew that Feng Beizhi didn't have that kind of idea about him, but he still wanted to know why Feng Beizhi wanted to say that he was his sweetheart?

If Feng Beizhi knew what Su Yinian was thinking, he would definitely unceremoniously wave his fist and hit Su Yinian's forehead, he never said the word sweetheart from beginning to end, okay? Wang Tiantian, this damn pit bastard!

Sitting next to Liu Changyu, Wang Tiantian felt a chill, and couldn't help but tremble, why did he have a feeling of a small life?

Su Yinian looked behind Feng Beizhi, and the blood dripping on the floor made Su Yinian feel a little distressed, "Boss, why don't you bandage the wound first!?" "

I said I don't have to worry about it, little wound... Nothing more! Feng Beizhi shook his head, even if his hand was numb, it was just a small wound, and he didn't need to bandage it himself.

Su Yinian sighed, "But the problem is that he's been dripping blood, and it's hard if I don't care!" Let me bandage your wounds!

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, if Su Yinian wanted to help him bandage the wound, it would be no problem, "I'll go clean the wound, you prepare a bandage."

Su Yinian immediately took out the bandage from the space, although he knew that it was best not to use medicine for wounds that were not caused by zombies, but he still selfishly took out the hydrogen peroxide and used it.

After Feng Beizhi cleaned up the wound, he sat on the sofa with Su Yinian, and naturally handed his hand to Su Yinian, Su Yinian held Feng Beizhi's wrist, and when the two of them touched their fingertips, Su Yinian could clearly feel a faint electric current running around in his body, Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and tried to calm himself to give Feng Beizhi medicine. But I'm thinking cranky in my heart, I haven't felt this way before, right? Could it be... Su Yinian's eyes widened, he thought he might have activated the lightning ability? Didn't you say that lightning powers discharge?

The more Su Yinian thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, and he planned to find an opportunity to experiment with his abilities.

Feng Beizhi quietly stared at Su Yinian, after seeing Su Yinian's perfect side line, Feng Beizhi's eyes gradually became dark and deep, Su Yinian's fingers touched as if nothing, Feng Beizhi found that he didn't feel any pain, only a faint throbbing.

Feng Beizhi's mind suddenly thought of an idea, a very interesting idea, the corners of his mouth rose slightly and slowly said: "Regarding the matter of my sweetheart, I do say to the outside world that you are my lover, but don't think nonsense, I am completely to you... Probably, nothing else! I asked you to be my lover because I wanted you to be my shield, and you need it too! "Feng Beizhi didn't want to say anything about it, and he was also weak when he said 'I didn't feel it at all', so he used these two words instead. Of course, none of this is the point, the point is that he really needs a shield now.