5

☆ 5. Chapter 005: It's hard to live in another world for the first time

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 005 When he first arrived in another world, it was difficult

to live in another world, and Su Yinian couldn't see anything at night, and the materials on his body were all snatched away, and he couldn't even drink saliva.

It's really not safe to set off at night, and who knows what monsters will rush out.

So Su Yinian planned to wait until dawn, and when the dawn came, his vision was clear, and he might be able to escape from this town.

He really can't stay here any longer, if he stays like this, he will probably starve to death, so he must find something to eat, even if he can't eat and drink a sip of water!

The next day, the hunger in his stomach was strongly protesting, and Su Yinian woke up early. However, the sky outside was still gray, and there were even a few remnant stars hanging in the sky, and the earth was shrouded in gray and black.

Su Yinian stared at the sky blankly, and there was a faint smell than before. The quality of this body is not bad, and if it can survive in the last days, it must have its own survival skills. It's just that there's no need to make yourself look like this, right?! He was dirty, and his face was always dirty, but the face of this body looked seven or eight points similar to his, and it was indeed difficult for such a beautiful young man to survive in the last days.

But when he can find water, he still has to wash his body well, he really can't stand the stench on his body.

Time passed little by little, and after a while, the belly of the fish appeared white in the east, and the sky gradually revealed a narrow long band of dark red, and after a while, the small half of the sun's face appeared there.

After the sky was completely bright, Su Yinian yawned in a daze, his eyes gradually became firm on his dirty face, and he picked up a baseball bat that he found yesterday.

This baseball bat was found by him after looking for a long time yesterday, and he searched for 3 floors, and according to the method of fighting zombies in his memory, he also found nails in several drawers, and after all the nails were inserted into the head of the baseball bat, he was very satisfied with this weapon in his hand.

With heavy footsteps and a vigilant expression, he slowly went downstairs.

Su Yinian originally thought that there must be something strange about this quiet place, but what he didn't expect was that all the way downstairs, he didn't encounter a single zombie.

Su Yinian came to the street, and the first thing he did was not to run to the shop on the street, but to a car that had been seriously damaged.

With a little curiosity, he touched it lightly with his fingertips, and felt the hardness, although it was slightly different from the picture in his memory, but there were cars in those big bases, Su Yinian's eyes lit up.

After obtaining the memory of this body, he was very curious about the various vehicles of this body, etc., he stared at the dilapidated car in front of him, he could run without luck, and he really wanted to have one. There are also airplanes, helicopters, electric cars, televisions, etc. It would be nice to have it. Such an interesting thing, I must take it home and collect it.

Su Yinian's thoughts were far away at this moment, and his stomach didn't seem to be so hungry.

It's a pity that almost all of the people who can use vehicles now are large mercenary groups, like Su Yinian's current level, the other party is really unwilling to accept it!