End

☆ 275. Chapter 275: Snatched in Public [End]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Chapter 275 Someone snatched it away in public [End]

The old man Wufu personally came to bring Feng Beizhi back to Wufu Peak, and Feng Beizhi's body was seriously injured, but these are not big problems.

Feng Beizhi knew that it was not so easy for him to find Su Yinian, and he had to be patient at present, so he quickly agreed to what his master said about going to the Xiaochi Secret Realm for retreat.

Su Yinian was taken back to the Su family by his father, and during this period, Su Yinian felt more and more strange actions from his father. It's like a father who wants to work hard to make up for the damage, and his attitude towards Su Yinian has become cautious. Su Yinian has gone on a hunger strike along the way, but it is useless. And in fact, in Su Yinian's view, such a method is only a symptom rather than a root cause.

Su Yifeng answered Su Yinian's doubts about his father's transformation, "So you don't know? Father, he no longer cultivates Heartless Fist!

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly looked up: "You mean to say that his feelings are back?" "That's why my father has such a change, and he desperately wants to make up for him and be good to him? Because my father's feelings are back?

I used to expect my father to have emotions so much, and he was so good and loving to him as he was when he was a child.

But now, although my father has changed, it seems that he has not changed back to the way he used to be.

Su Yifeng nodded, "I'm going to return to the sect in a few days, what do you want me to bring to Feng Beizhi?"

Su Yinian hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, "You would be so kind?" "

Big brother, you envy us for our superior talents, and we envy you for having your father's care!

Su Yinian hooked the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly: "Do you think my father is called caring?" "Stop him from being with Feng Beizhi and imprison him in the Su family, this is called caring?

Su Yifeng said expressionlessly: "Although it is possible to clarify between men over the years, have you ever seen anyone who can have a good end?" There are too few people like that, and almost only the kind of people who can be said to be equal can last long together! But what about you, Fengbei is the pride of the sky, and everyone in the Xuanling Sect can't wait for you to be separated! Except for your father, there may be no one who wants you to go to Wufu Peak alive! The old man is obviously following you, but he didn't come forward to save you! He doesn't care if you live or die!

Su Yinian's face was ugly, "They have their scruples, what they want to do has nothing to do with me, I know that Feng Beizhi will come back to me, that's enough!"

Su Yifeng was stunned for a moment, a little incredulous, "You trust him so much?" He has already been in retreat with the old man Wuyu, and he doesn't know when he will come out!

"Then I'll wait for him!

Su Yinian's attitude was firm, and he didn't hesitate meaningfully, he really never thought that Feng Beizhi would abandon him one day. He trusted Feng Beizhi so much, and he never had the slightest suspicion about Feng Beizhi.

After so many days and such a long time, the relationship between the two has not only not weakened in the slightest, but has become more and more intense.

Su Yifeng glanced at Su Yinian coldly, then turned around and left. It seems that I have to let my brother wait a few more years, and my brother's brain is still not open.